Pre-owned game sale lowered?

Captain Galba

Hey!

So i have been gone for a while now from this forum. I used to follow this forum alot when i had an xbox or ps3. I just got my ps4, and i thought i should visit this sweet place once again to find a platform to trade once again.

But what's up with low traffic in the buy and sell forum section? Did something change in the last few months due to which there are lower no. of sellers?

I remember a time when there were 10-20 posts of ppl selling chunks of good popular games every day. 

Well mostly its because the deals just aren't any good. Its actually cheaper to buy new on occasions. Also for example you buy a used game for 2k and next week the same game is selling for brand new on online shopping website for less than that.

4 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:

Well mostly its because the deals just aren't any good. Its actually cheaper to buy new on occasions. Also for example you buy a used game for 2k and next week the same game is selling for brand new on online shopping website for less than that.

True...

But i still remember how it was cheaper to play a game and sell it off a month later for a 500-600 cheaper, which made it seem worth it...

Any recommendations on any site that still have good trading of games? Maybe even one of those renting services that rent per game?

1. The local retailers continue to fk up official releases, with delayed release and limited copies. Can't have used copes if there are no new copies to begin with.

2. People buying way more digital now than they used to, so fewer physical copies in circulation than they used to 4-5 years ago.

3. Other sites coming up that give you instant money for your game (although lot less than you want) vs here it usually takes few days.

4. Whatsapp/Discord groups for used games where its way quicker to get your game and digital account to sell.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

1. The local retailers continue to fk up official releases, with delayed release and limited copies. Can't have used copes if there are no new copies to begin with.

2. People buying way more digital now than they used to, so fewer physical copies in circulation than they used to 4-5 years ago.

3. Other sites coming up that give you instant money for your game (although lot less than you want) vs here it usually takes few days.

4. Whatsapp/Discord groups for used games where its way quicker to get your game and digital account to sell.

Would you happen to know any of those whatsapp groups bud?

6 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

This, look at Shadow of the Colossus, it was supposed to be out on the 7th this month but there's no word yet on a release date in India :ranting:

Archived