The Division 2

Heaven Angel

New missions and expedition not so bad visually but same old gameplay with some puzzles. It just looks like they are testing this content our for the next division. 

They didnt think through much looks like as everything is over so fast. They seriously need to go back to the drawing board and figure this game out. 

• 2 weeks later...

I too am burnt out playing this.. Got the raid completion time down to 19 min mark with my clan and can't seem to find any other reason to play this game at the moment..

People from the clan are slowly moving to Destiny 2 now.. 

Edited by goDofWar_skr

• 1 month later...

Quality devs. ewRUvVo.gif Have zero idea about the game or community and just repeat same mistakes over and over and over again. When about to fix everything, just release new game with more promises. 

23 hours ago, DrkXeno said:

Its Good when its Free :D

It's not because you will be wasting your time. Really not worth it because everything in this game is just shite now. 

20 hours ago, puns said:

Its on a 1 year ventilator with occasional signs of life in between. After that it will be.

Should go F2P because there is no quality content here and release it on Steam. 

Had so much potential but complete trash after T5 was unlocked. Ubilol can't keep copy-pasting-shite and get away with every game.

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Should go F2P because there is no quality content here and release it on Steam. 

Shouldn't have gone for these epic store exclusivity deals. Cost blunder of themselves and reputation for the money. 

Their subscription service is bad and nobody's giving 2 shits about their games now.

I dont think they will make it F2P anytime soon.
I feel with TU6 the game does improve a tad bit for the new players with stuff like targeted loot, increased stash space and better possible combination of gear sets.
But for people like me who have already played it since launch, there is nothing left to do, no new content.
As for me, I paid about 25$ for it and got my money's worth of entertainment. Time to move on to other games like Destiny 2, RDR2 etc..
May be come back later when they release new raid or something

Edited by goDofWar_skr

• 2 weeks later...

Ubisoft: The Division 2 failed expectations

A sharp downward revision in the revenues expected from Ghost Recon Breakpoint® and, to a lesser extent, The Division® 2.

First, it is harder to generate interest for a sequel to a Live multiplayer game, when prior iterations benefited from years of optimization. Consequently, we need to make sure there is more time between each iteration of Live games.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Ubisoft: The Division 2 failed expectations

Their only successful or i say accidentally successful still running GaaS game is rainbow 6 siege. Without it they would've been very desperate like Bethesda now.

3 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Their only successful or i say accidentally successful still running GaaS game is rainbow 6 siege. Without it they would've been very desperate like Bethesda now.

Not really. All four of their GaaS games have been successful at differing degrees, be it Division 1, Wildlands, For Honor and Rainbow 6 siege. There was nothing accidental about them. They kept on producing quality content and that is the reason community thrived. That doesn't happen by chance or fluke.

8 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Not really. All four of their GaaS games have been successful at differing degrees, be it Division 1, Wildlands, For Honor and Rainbow 6 siege. There was nothing accidental about them. They kept on producing quality content and that is the reason community thrived. That doesn't happen by chance or fluke.

All the games you've mentioned there are dead except r6 seige. Making every games a gaas game don't work lol. 

Kept producing quality content? You meant copy paste.

Community thrived? Which?

All the games you've mentioned there are dead except r6 seige. Making every games a gaas game don't work lol. 

Kept producing quality content? You meant copy paste.
Community thrived? Which?

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing. That is why i said that all those games are successful at varying degrees. For honor and wildlands both have succeeded and division has sold well as well. A quick look at sales numbers should be proof enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

People finally realized that Ubilol does is copy-paste garbage in every game. 

Division devs have no idea what community wants. They are so full out of touch with it and repeating same mistakes as first game. It is very much dead as well at the moment. Reviving For Honor has failed so many times despite giving the game for free...multiple times. Only R6 is active. All their year passes have been bad and games feel the same between their other games. 

Glad Breakpoint bombed big time and pushed them to change their copy-pasting strategy.