The Division 2

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing.

And you call that quality content :D

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing. That is why i said that all those games are successful at varying degrees. For honor and wildlands both have succeeded and division has sold well as well. A quick look at sales numbers should be proof enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

At what measure are you measuring those degrees, For honor despite of years of commitment by devs was dead within months of it's release, division same fate.. showed it'll be the best looking game ever but happened to be worse and glitchy. Go through some reviews and you'll get your answer.

At what measure are you measuring those degrees, For honor despite of years of commitment by devs was dead within months of it's release, division same fate.. showed it'll be the best looking game ever but happened to be worse and glitchy. Go through some reviews and you'll get your answer.
I did go through the reviews. Most have been positive. What are you talking about?

On 10/26/2019 at 2:00 AM, Sach4life said:

I did go through the reviews. Most have been positive. What are you talking about?

Yea? Too bad that even the positive reviews couldn't help survive the GaaS games that developers promised to keep supporting for years. 

Where were the thriving community bro?

• 3 months later...

Yep. Think the story missions have matchmaking which improves the gameplay/mission experience to a bit otherwise total snooze. Side missions are solo/no MM or use call of backup option which barely gets a response. It might work better now for few weeks while new players are still joining. 

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

"We learned from Division 1 mistakes" yet whole year 1 was just repeating it. ExPdZda.gif

They frankly have little idea what the game should be i.e what the players want. The new expansion is supposed to be so lets see if it comes close. 

My guess is it wont and it will be the same all over again, no end game with nothing to do in couple of months than same old.

Ubisoft is just taking their Division, Ghost recon series and creating a 'khichdi' from one game to another. 

Division 1 was a great game with variety and depth and its still going strong with the community. Division 2 is all about mistakes, learnings, deep sale to get player base ... rinse repeat.

Epic store has the expansion at good price.

Strangely though I can't buy just the expansion - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/season-pass-y2
It will only allow me to buy the game + expansion combo - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/warlords-of-new-york-edition

1 hour ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Epic store has the expansion at good price.

Strangely though I can't buy just the expansion - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/season-pass-y2
It will only allow me to buy the game + expansion combo - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/warlords-of-new-york-edition

Do u own the base game on Epic client?