The Division 2

Heaven Angel

7 hours ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Epic store has the expansion at good price.

Strangely though I can't buy just the expansion - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/season-pass-y2
It will only allow me to buy the game + expansion combo - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/the-division-2/warlords-of-new-york-edition

You can try buying in-game. Its in one of the top menu options where there is store credits etc. Its 1500 Rs there.

One week before new season of Destiny 2 comes. With how trials is hyped up and 99% confirmed, can already see streamers and players move on from this expansion after a week...

Bad timing. Should have launched in April-May instead. Might as well wait till then and see this go on sale and get it. ?

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

One week before new season of Destiny 2 comes. With how trials is hyped up and 99% confirmed, can already see streamers and players move on from this expansion after a week...

Bad timing. Should have launched in April-May instead. Might as well wait till then and see this go on sale and get it. ?

Yes true..
When the last destiny patch broke and servers were put offline, I could see most destiny streamers/youtubers putting up division videos saying "it is back", "massive has truly fixed the game" etc..
Then as soon as the servers went online, everyone was back into the usual fractaline, crimson days routine..

Even marco is not that interested anymore and even tweeted he will no longer be making any videos on the game. He would just try the new raid if it came.

16 hours ago, puns said:

You can try buying in-game. Its in one of the top menu options where there is store credits etc. Its 1500 Rs there.

Ok will check that.. But the epic store deal was $21.99 and with that 10$ coupon it would come to $12.99 which is a pretty good deal imo..

22 hours ago, Infamous said:

Do u own the base game on Epic client?

No.. bought it from ubi store itself.. I didn't even know about epic back then :P
But does it matter? I mean ultimately it is going to link the game to your uplay account right.. Or it it not how that works with epic store?

• 2 weeks later...

Was finally able to get into the game 2 hours post release, after initial struggles with the servers yesterday night.
Wasn't able to play much since had to go through the coney island missions first.
But so far I learnt (keep in mind that I had stopped playing this since last aug/sep and moved to destiny) :-

• They have made it so much easier to decide whether to sell/keep a particular item by showing its stats more clearly. Now you know the actual max value for each attribute and if your item is close to max then you can decide to keep it else sell. This includes mods too.
  • You can store max rolls into recalibration now. Then use it later to recalibrate another item's attribute to max value.
  • Keep all lvl 30 / GS 500 items on one character and leave it in DC. Take another character with few items to NY since every common drop is going to be better than the existing gear.
  • A lot of gear sets have been changed. Now it could actually be viable to combine gear sets and run a mixed build.
  • A lot of new talents on the gear. Will take time to figure out what works the best.
Edited by goDofWar_skr

Finally played some last night and today. This is the game they should have come out with. 

NY seems so much better experience wise and its a blast leveling up. Finally they have brought in lot of content with seasons and activities both in DC & NY.

Good start to year 2

• 4 weeks later...

As much you want to love the game and get back into it, few days into it and you want to leave. Massive knows how to screw it up royally. One step forward, two steps back is absolutely apt. While they keep adding things, they never fix whats broken. Break something new with every update and now the damage glitch is just nail in the coffin stuff. 

Although I love the game, the mechanics, the builds and the variety... they just want to keep experimenting and ruin every few months something new

unknown.png

:roflroll: :rofl:

Nothing changed. All promises under-delivered. Repeating same mistakes. Community super mad. Ubilol at finest. 

Destiny 2: Players discover a damage glitch with the Wishender Bow. Players abuse the hell out of it, blow through content and have a ton of fun.

Bungie's response: Our bad, have fun but we're patching it soon. Bungie and players move on.

Division 2: Players discover a damage glitch with rail gun. Some players abuse the hell out of it, some players fiddle with it, some players inadvertently are matched with other players using it.

Massive's response: Players are at fault, ban accounts and role back all progress regardless of the circumstances.

One owns up to the fact that players will always look for an edge and gravitate towards fun game play. They fix it and move on. The other cannot manage or relate to it's players base and therefore chooses to pounce instead.

Bungie takes responsibility for it's content, the other finger points and avoids any.

Sums up why Bungie and Destiny is still kicking. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...