Sign in to follow this  
Joe Cool

The Division 2

All the games you've mentioned there are dead except r6 seige. Making every games a gaas game don't work lol. 

Kept producing quality content? You meant copy paste.
Community thrived? Which?

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing. That is why i said that all those games are successful at varying degrees. For honor and wildlands both have succeeded and division has sold well as well. A quick look at sales numbers should be proof enough.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

People finally realized that Ubilol does is copy-paste garbage in every game. 

Division devs have no idea what community wants. They are so full out of touch with it and repeating same mistakes as first game. It is very much dead as well at the moment. Reviving For Honor has failed so many times despite giving the game for free...multiple times. Only R6 is active. All their year passes have been bad and games feel the same between their other games. 

Glad Breakpoint bombed big time and pushed them to change their copy-pasting strategy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing.

And you call that quality content :D

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Yeah, copy paste content thats why people are stupid that they keep playing. That is why i said that all those games are successful at varying degrees. For honor and wildlands both have succeeded and division has sold well as well. A quick look at sales numbers should be proof enough.

At what measure are you measuring those degrees, For honor despite of years of commitment by devs was dead within months of it's release, division same fate.. showed it'll be the best looking game ever but happened to be worse and glitchy. Go through some reviews and you'll get your answer.

At what measure are you measuring those degrees, For honor despite of years of commitment by devs was dead within months of it's release, division same fate.. showed it'll be the best looking game ever but happened to be worse and glitchy. Go through some reviews and you'll get your answer.
I did go through the reviews. Most have been positive. What are you talking about?

On 10/26/2019 at 2:00 AM, Sach4life said:

I did go through the reviews. Most have been positive. What are you talking about?

Yea? Too bad that even the positive reviews couldn't help survive the GaaS games that developers promised to keep supporting for years. 

Where were the thriving community bro?

Yep. Think the story missions have matchmaking which improves the gameplay/mission experience to a bit otherwise total snooze. Side missions are solo/no MM or use call of backup option which barely gets a response. It might work better now for few weeks while new players are still joining.