Just want some gamer views..

avanildutta

Watsup guys..So well I was thinking what if some games we wanna play real bad and "by god if I get the game I'll finish in 1 week" kinda craze.. well I had once and I sometimes now too.. so damn the game DVDs are expensive.. compared to steam.. vs console game rates..

So anyways my thought is can I or if others like the idea can we do a such thing like I have got 10-15 say ps4 disk, 10-15 ps4 disk..10-15 Xbox one disk.. instead of selling I want to (reason I don't have much time for a console this year}) lend my games to whoever wants to play/try/finish the game and after say 10days ship it to some other who wants to play the game.. can we maintain a game parlour kinda thing only for serious gaming freaks including myself the offer to chain out games.. I/who ever say lends the game for say 1 2 months have the right to withdrawn the game from there and keep to himself or do whatever he/she wants. But the rest keeps cycling around. Only to pay is ship the other fellow.. and so on..

Good idea/bad idea..

For a start I'm ready to lend 20games at least..

Do leme know.. just want to help the beautiful community and gaming brotherhood alive.. [emoji869]

Games to share as of now available :-

Xbox one :

1) Gears of war 4

2) forza motorsport 5

3) forza motorsport 7

4) halo master chief collection

Ps4:

1) For honor

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

There was this ivg library thing which was similar. Was stopped for some reason. Has to be a reason for it. 
Ok will see what admin says.. if he permits by end of this month will lend some and try out for a month.. at least.. looking forward for more views..

Watsup guys..So well I was thinking what if some games we wanna play real bad and "by god if I get the game I'll finish in 1 week" kinda craze.. well I had once and I sometimes now too.. so damn the game DVDs are expensive.. compared to steam.. vs console game rates..
So anyways my thought is can I or if others like the idea can we do a such thing like I have got 10-15 say ps4 disk, 10-15 ps4 disk..10-15 Xbox one disk.. instead of selling I want to (reason I don't have much time for a console this year}) lend my games to whoever wants to play/try/finish the game and after say 10days ship it to some other who wants to play the game.. can we maintain a game parlour kinda thing only for serious gaming freaks including myself the offer to chain out games.. I/who ever say lends the game for say 1 2 months have the right to withdrawn the game from there and keep to himself or do whatever he/she wants. But the rest keeps cycling around. Only to pay is ship the other fellow.. and so on..
Good idea/bad idea..
For a start I'm ready to lend 20games at least..
Do leme know.. just want to help the beautiful community and gaming brotherhood alive.. [emoji869]

Great idea. I think we can start with trusted old members and start from there. Shipping dispute will happen most likely.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Great idea. I think we can start with trusted old members and start from there. Shipping dispute will happen most likely.

Well playing a game free of cost for a week.. shipping shouldn't be an issue if some disputes over shipping comes.. he/she is out from this party..[emoji869]

Because there is always someone who ruins it for everyone. 

Someone will take more time.

Someone will damage the disc.

Someone will blame another person. 

Someone will scam.

Someone will ship in a wrong/lazy way.

Someone...something.

If you plan to do (I don't see any harm and staff won't be responsible if anything goes south), make a group of people who you know and can trust and have proper communication.  

Few of my friends do that in states. Weekly a game and swap. Not only it helps the cost but also gets more value out of it. 

Because there is always someone who ruins it for everyone. 

Someone will take more time.
Someone will damage the disc.
Someone will blame another person. 
Someone will scam.
Someone will ship in a wrong/lazy way.
Someone...something.

If you plan to do (I don't see any harm and staff won't be responsible if anything goes south), make a group of people who you know and can trust and have proper communication.  

Few of my friends do that in states. Weekly a game and swap. Not only it helps the cost but also gets more value out of it. 
This ^^

No issues I'll bear the paint for few months.. if something goes south I am sure many by that time will come up with some thing.. let me start once I reach home and let all know what I am sharing games.. will get the shipping details ship it, to all and they carry on.. but every borrower name should be updated in main thread once received and once dispatched to next. Will do the rules.. take permission from admins.. and will start with old already a year old members..
"Moto is let's do good for free.. it feels good.."[emoji4]

Some base line rules which would be good

1= At least one year old member with post count more than 500. So this way we know he is an active member.

2= Minimum 5 positive feedback and no negative or neutral feedback.

3= whoever is asking for a game has to pay for shipping and packaging. (Duh) 

4= if no one needs a game after someone has played it. That said person has to send back the disk to the owner. In this he has to pay for receiving and sending the disk back.

Some base line rules which would be good
1= At least one year old member with post count more than 500. So this way we know he is an active member.
2= Minimum 5 positive feedback and no negative or neutral feedback.
3= whoever is asking for a game has to pay for shipping and packaging. (Duh) 
4= if no one needs a game after someone has played it. That said person has to send back the disk to the owner. In this he has to pay for receiving and sending the disk back.
Awesome.. bro.. [emoji106]

Ok I'll update few of my games later.. and few say by 20th.. from 21st start shipping to whoever gets interested.. guys help me and each other out here.. I am not so active member.. He-man and others please out with the process..
My library gimme a days time to share..

Currently I have my hands on these games.. top 4 belongs to friend who have lent me to finish and return the games.. who also happen to be an ivg member and have a Hugh library..
Will lend Xbox one titles and if any ps4 titles in the image below 4disc..
Also got some like.. UC collection, UC4, HZD, Gran turismo sport, etc.. will send pix and a proper list .. it's just a pix to light the SPARK.. [emoji6]e557435afcb0c6bdd21c8e96d70331dc.jpg

^^Good one dude. Heres to hoping, no scammer ruins this initiative.
So, you are going to allow anyone to borrow? or only those who are going to add their own games to this pool?
Anyone.. no one needs to join unless they feel like.. to check genuinely of a borrower at times needs to be checked by every member in this group.. that's what I think..!

Ok no issues.. please help others out.. here if you can manage the time.. to start of anyone needs any of the Xbox games

1) GOW4

2) forza motorsport 5

3) forza motorsport 7

4) halo master chief collection

Ps4:

1) for honor

*These I currently have with me at my workplace.. can ship in a day or two if anyone ones to try the games seriously and is to see how the system works. With say these 5 games..

Any takers.. leme know here.. no PM's.. except shipping details..

Rest say 20-25 ps4, ps3 and Xbox games mixed..Will post by month end..

I've all but stopped getting discs now but I'll be happy to lend some old-ish games I got

Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
Yakuza 0 after I'm done with it. 

But I'll be able to do that only after exams end on May 16th. 
Yakuza 0 will be a hit here for sure.. including myself.. some day..

Archived