God of War

Big Boss

Yea, cause he does look like an older Kratos (found his version of inner peace seems like :P)

Not really he is sti having anger issues.. started shouting at the kid twice.. and calmed in between.. nice struggle going on with himself...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Best thing its not Open World.Combat is different from last games so will take time to adapt.That mini boss battle was super duper awesome.I thought he was gonna push him off the cliff.Animations are top notch.The Bosses face gets dragged on the ground and all that was amazing.Excellent work SSM.Maintained the wow factor and complete overhaul.Thumbs up.

Sad though we wont see the old kratos again.Voice also they have changed.Hope to see the old kratos one more time.

Not really he is sti having anger issues.. started shouting at the kid twice.. and calmed in between.. nice struggle going on with himself...

Yes.I felt that too.He was controlling himself.Though he fought with pure anger and rage.Interesting setup.

Yes.I felt that too.He was controlling himself.Though he fought with pure anger and rage.Interesting setup.

Well he did kill his dad.. so his anger and rage when it comes to fighting shouldnt be doubted.. [emoji14]

So the big Question is what is he after this time.Why kill the Norse Gods.Why train the kid.Why he looks so sad and angry.Such a long wait this will be.Next we hear will be PSX i think.

They should have kept the old kratos face man.Totally changed him,unrecognizable.If not for the ash,he would have looked just another Spartan Soldier.

Edited by IamSun

So the big Question is what is he after this time.Why kill the Norse Gods.Why train the kid.Why he looks so sad and angry.Such a long wait this will be.Next we hear will be PSX i think.

They should have kept the old kratos face man.Totally changed him,unrecognizable.If not for the ash,he would have looked just another Spartan Soldier.

he's training the kid because "redemption"

Then the kid will die because of Loki/Thor/Odins machinations.

and Kratos will be like

THOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!

Hope this franchise dies

:P

I hate you for this.

And WTH is wrong with you people? Wishing for a kid to die? Hasn't Kratos suffered enough.

Edited by Aloy

Doesn't look like he is his kid. He says: Didn't your mother teach you how to hunt or something like that.

It's either not his kid or he just came to know that he had a kid.

Yeah, We are not sure about that. Cory(Director of the game for those of you don't know, directed the legendary games GOW1 and 2) said this...

The last question was answered in my own life with the birth of my son, a tremendously transformative event that had me thinking about all kinds of change in life. It is hard for human beings to truly change, but one thing that can really motivate us is the thought of being responsible for a life, and especially the life of our child. The weight of that responsibility drives the instinct to protect, to want to prevent the mistakes of our past being delivered upon them. There is no end to the lengths we will go, no adversity we will not overcome, to be better… for them.

Notice how he used the phrase "our child". So, he really could be Kratos's son.

Good good. Unleash your inner Kratos...

You'll pay the price, Walker!

Ab5cWLN.gif