God of War

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, krados said:

2 at E3s, 1 PGW and this release date one, iirc.

then there are those lost pages videos.

Thanks! Been skimming the pages here to see what is there to catch up with the news/hype.

Ramayan mein Ram n Lakshman ji ke beard na aayi.. Why can't Kratos proudly claim "Palmolive Da Jawaab Nahi..!" :huh:

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

Seems like a fan work. 

Indeed. Good thing that it's not finalized. 

------

I know I'm asking too much but I'd love the game's intro to be like GOW3 in terms of pure epicness.  GOW3 was my first game on PS3 and I was awe-struck by its opening. The art direction, the visuals and the majestic music came together to orchestrate that wonder. I still remember my first playthrough vividly. 

22 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I know I'm asking too much but I'd love the game's intro to be like GOW3 in terms of pure epicness.  GOW3 was my first game on PS3 and I was awe-struck by its opening. The art direction, the visuals and the majestic music came together to orchestrate that wonder. I still remember my first playthrough vividly. 

I think in one of the interviews Cory did mention that this will follow the series trend of epic openings :) 

• Like 1