God of War

Big Boss

Pre ordered for now[emoji14], will cancel if I change my mind later [emoji87] or I will cancel the Stone Mason edition ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No offence but can you remove/or stop posting that Shazam sig after every post. It's really really annoying tbh.  If you really are in love with that word you can always use the signature section below the post. 

I thought it was in the signature section itself :/ will check [emoji106]

Shazam!

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

No offence but can you remove/or stop posting that Shazam sig after every post. It's really really annoying tbh.  If you really are in love with that word you can always use the signature section below the post. 

Even Sam used to do that with the 'peace' at the bottom of his post.....it was not annoying but was peculiar :bigyellowgrin:

2 hours ago, Spacescreamer said:

fCWVWpIs.jpg

If only they had taken a look around at some of the user inspired mock ups.. sigh

This was featured on Santa Monica's official Instagram profile as well. They still went with the current design :wallbash:

And oh, this was not a mock-up btw, it was a commissioned job done by someone for a middle eastern game collector afaik. 

Edited by Monokuma
  • Thanks 1