God of War

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

@HEMAN: chill bro. never mind Koldy's comments. He is one of nicest guys on the forum and he is a gem in person. 

Its all good ....no issues at all....thanks though bro :hug:

1 hour ago, SRINI87 said:

Wenger out

Watchu saying blud.....Wenger in fam.....always in :bigyellowgrin:

5 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

Game will not get delayed. The way the things are being shown, it will release on schedule for sure.

On the other hand, Sony India might and can f**k up :rofl:

Digital then... 

3 hours ago, Monokuma said:

The story behind this is even more interesting. The team were not sure if they could pull it off so they asked the director not to mention about it but Cory being Cory went out of his way to announce it at reveal or shortly after that. 

14 hours ago, IamSun said:

I am Sun. Ab pappi dunga tabhi manega kya tu.

ignore the haters Sun. We used to have a dimwit GoW/Arsenal/Sony/Naughty Dog fanboy in the forum that is very similar to you and has the same first and last name as you. They are just confused right now. I believe you are the sun. To f**k with them, I'd recommend changing your display name to NotHope :hypocrite: 

7 hours ago, adity said:

I hope it is. My exams ending on 16th May. Hopefully launches after that. 

Just for this I hope your Bloodborne save gets corrupted and when you restart you get murdered a million times by Cleric and father gaslight lights up your gas.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, adity said:

I hope it is. My exams ending on 16th May. Hopefully launches after that. 

Bhak :|

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Just for this I hope your Bloodborne save gets corrupted and when you restart you get murdered a million times by Cleric and father gaslight lights up your gas.

Lmao 

i have my pro with me but no access to 4ktv for another month after release.. so i am not sure if i should play the game or wait.. so i wouldnt really mind a delay also wouldnt mind if it comes out on april 20th..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

i have my pro with me but no access to 4ktv for another month after release.. so i am not sure if i should play the game or wait.. so i wouldnt really mind a delay also wouldnt mind if it comes out on april 20th..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just play it. I am sure it will be just as good on a full hd display. This is Ssm we are talking about.

Considering the game being very high profile, goodluck not playing it for a month and not coming across spoilers.