Big Boss

I mean this Angle.

You also seem to be little nervy posting ulta pulta things [emoji14]

You know what this means... Right. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

dbba802c76fe3dbec9efcc90cea7b606.jpg

1 minute ago, hope said:

Saw the opening without boss fight.

Horizon and Uncharted smashed out of the park. Game looks freakin breathtaking. Mind Blown :O:O

Why did u go and do that lol.....kills the sudden surprise when u actually get to play the game.....you should be mind blown then.....not now :P

Just now, kold_war said:

Why did u go and do that lol.....kills the sudden surprise when u actually get to play the game.....you should be mind blown then.....not now :P

I watched in mute and fast forwarded. Mind will still be blown then coz I didn't see the Boss fight. Most of it was known already.

7 hours ago, hope said:

Absolutely madness on resetera.

They made a nordic hype boat with everyones dps on it :rofl:

That Thread is Rage. Damm the hype.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gody-warlogs-god-of-war-preview-thread-season-2-episode-2-ᚨake-ᚱeviews-vs-ᚱeal-ᚻype.30538/page-177

Its going on for months there...there was another thread where everyone was posting their profile pics and few of the members were God-of-warifying them...too much fun...even Cory was following it and posted few pics through his twitter account.

Edit: He showed a small booklet in the video, not sure if it has any spoilers...

Edited by krados

THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST game since 2013. :wallbash: Padh padh k mar gya itne saal bc

Bought a NEW PS4 today itself and this is the first game i preordered (Along with DS1 remastered,DS2,DS3 & Bloodborne) :P 

Officially boarded the HYPE train NOW ;)

Btw kaun se MODE mein kheloge aap log GOW 4 ??

Following are the 4 difficulty modes as posted by gamespot

God of War PS4 Difficulty Options:

Give Me A Story: lets you experience the story without too much of a difficult gameplay challenge. You won’t be taking a gondola to the top of the highest peaks in all the Norse Realms, but you will have a far greater margin for error in enemy encounters.

Give Me A Balanced Experience: is the mode we’d recommend most players start with. The name says it all. We’ve tuned it to deliver a balanced, challenging playthrough.

Give Me A Challenge: is harder and less forgiving. It is recommended for players who find action games extremely intuitive, and for confident long-time God of War series veterans who’ve beat past games on harder difficulties.

Give Me God of War: is the sort of thing reserved for people who wrestle polar bears in their undies. Maybe not quite that, but it’s the most difficult mode in the game. We haven’t just made you weaker or enemies stronger; we’ve looked at enemy behaviors and placements in encounters as well, tweaking everything to make it as threatening as possible. Best of all, you cannot change difficulties once you start a game on this mode, so if you suddenly realize you’re in way over your head, you’ll have to start a new game. Don’t be sorry, be better?

I am going wIth GIVE ME GOD OF WAR :P 

^ I think he is just pissed that I haven't bought any games from him in a long time. Since I got a good ISP, I went full digital. Guess he just wanted to rub it in my face that he got the game. 

What time does US preload unlocks here in India?

15 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

^ I think he is just pissed that I haven't bought any games from him in a long time. Since I got a good ISP, I went full digital. Guess he just wanted to rub it in my face that he got the game. 

What time does US preload unlocks here in India?

or maybe he is scared tha just like this you will come and boast about it online and sony will come after him :P

19 minutes ago, Messy said:

Give Me A Challenge: is harder and less forgiving. It is recommended for players who find action games extremely intuitive, and for confident long-time God of War series veterans who’ve beat past games on harder difficulties.

Will try this...enjoyed GOW:Ascension at higher difficulty.

14 minutes ago, AtheK said:

or maybe he is scared tha just like this you will come and boast about it online and sony will come after him :P

If I had the game. I would have played it and kept my mouth shut till 20th and then started posting screenshots in the thread. That's all I do in terms of any game..

Any help on this?

Has their been any info on preload date. I am leaving on 17th and will be back on 21st. Any way to make sure that preload has been downloaded?

How can he be sure, any official retailer will think multiple times before breaking the street date. Other then that milo has already confirmed that games have still not arrived.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Official retailer or not, these guys don't usually break street date easily. When GOW3 was about to be released, there was this shop in Palika that I frequented. A few days ahead of its release the guy disclosed that he had the stock but refused to give me a copy before release day. In fact, just to discourage me he even asked me for double the price in order to break street date.

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Any help on this?

Has their been any info on preload date. I am leaving on 17th and will be back on 21st. Any way to make sure that preload has been downloaded?

Make sure you start the 'Automatic Download' feature and keep your PS4 on Rest Mode when you leave. And there is an internet connection available for the PS4. On the day the pre-load is up, which I think it should be the 18th, the download should start and finish automatically and be ready in time for when you are back on the 21st.

• Thanks 1