God of War

Big Boss

6 minutes ago, adity said:

I think Kratos was doing the climbing long before Nathan Drake. 

Arey I meant the way the whole ledges been laid out. 

I am quite happy to have my doubts removed about the axe thingie. There is a lingering doubt that they are targetting it to be an experience with more weightage on story telling and how the story progresses than combat. 

OMG!!!   95!! on Meta. Iski maa ki.....

What a time to jump back to Gaming and IVG!  wow...  Thank you #Cory #SSM. We just Love you. :)

Have been following the pre-orders but no where I am getting Special Edition! Leave Collector's Edition. Seems the Delhi ones I should give it a try. But will they ship it on Day one!

Amazon is taking pre-order for Special Edition but you need to be a prime member first.

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

OMG!!!   95!! on Meta. Iski maa ki.....

What a time to jump back to Gaming and IVG!  wow...  Thank you #Cory #SSM. We just Love you. :)

Have been following the pre-orders but no where I am getting Special Edition! Leave Collector's Edition. Seems the Delhi ones I should give it a try. But will they ship it on Day one!

Amazon is taking pre-order for Special Edition but you need to be a prime member first.

Prime is worth it imo for the amount of content they give you+free shipping on many things 

5 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Prime is worth it imo for the amount of content they give you+free shipping on many things 

This so much.

Prime is awesome. Great collection of entertainment and great service. Go eyes closed. 

Ordered LE from Amazon 
shows estimate by 23rd 

whats the estimate for Standard Edition & ppl who ordered LE in time?!?
lol 23rd.. you better block me [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

See.. Thats why. It says 23rd! Tab tak to aadhe yehan game khatam kar chuke honge!

On 20th I will go to every possible shop in Bengaluru and get God of War standard edition.  Gone are the days where I used to crave and wait for Collector's/Limited/Special editions.

Sometime later I will get the Statue & Art Book shipped from Amazon or buy 2nd hand.

Seriously in this modern times sitting 95 on Meta with 80+ reviews is no Joke. The Best Exclusive & Game in the current generation based on what I have heard not seen. I will witness this in my glorious 4K LG LED Tv.  This is the only time where I can showcase the actual power of PS4 Pro + LG 4K HDR combined. :)

2 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

See.. Thats why. It says 23rd! Tab tak to aadhe yehan game khatam kar chuke honge!

On 20th I will go to every possible shop in Bengaluru and get God of War standard edition.  Gone are the days where I used to crave and wait for Collector's/Limited/Special editions.

Sometime later I will get the Statue & Art Book shipped from Amazon or buy 2nd hand.

Seriously in this modern times sitting 95 on Meta with 80+ reviews is no Joke. The Best Exclusive & Game in the current generation based on what I have heard not seen. I will witness this in my glorious 4K LG LED Tv.  This is the only time where I can showcase the actual power of PS4 Pro + LG 4K HDR combined. :)

Glasgow/venus will have it. 

Glasgow that Brigade road one's right ? Ye Venus kahan hai
Church street pe, but many shops had closed in that street last I checked.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Church street pe, but many shops had closed in that street last I checked.

Hmm.. Ok. Forum Landmark, will they keep stock ?

And also, Any midnight launch in bangalore. The last time I went was for GoW:Ascension. Yeah, it sucked. (The Event not the Game) :D

Hmm.. Ok. Forum Landmark, will they keep stock ?
And also, Any midnight launch in bangalore. The last time I went was for GoW:Ascension. Yeah, it sucked. (The Event not the Game) [emoji3]
Ya last time I went it was just ke and rishu at venus [emoji14]

No idea this time, but ya it sucks.

4 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Mumbai's getting a midnight launch. Have asked Sony if there are any other midnight launches across the country. Will post here if/when I get a reply.

:thumbsup:

I've never driven in Mumbai (too scared) but I'll drive there from Navi Mumbai on Thursday midnight. 

Unless its in only one store in western suburbs then f**k it, not worth it.