God of War

Big Boss

5 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

Yes, NA. The screenshot is for a NA account...

Weird ?

Maybe 17th for them is 18th for you? Like, for example, say Pre-load begins in 10 hours 26 minutes should be 18th for you while it is 17th in NA. ?

If you're planning on picking the title up digitally, God of War will be available from the PlayStation Store right at 12 AM ET on April 20, meaning PS4 owners on the West Coast can start playing it at 9 PM PT on April 19. The Europe and Australia PlayStation Stores also list the game for April 19, although neither says the exact time that it will be available those regions yet. On PSN in the US, Sony says that pre-loading begins at some point on Tuesday, April 17.

2 days to ship Amazon says.

Everyone will ship on 19th i think. 

Now which will deliver first is the question, I have prime so there is a chance of getting on 20th or GTS which will ship via courier but as its Mumbai to pune it should come on 20th if shipped on 19th.

Please suggest :P

8 minutes ago, hope said:

2 days to ship Amazon says.

Everyone will ship on 19th i think. 

Now which will deliver first is the question, I have prime so there is a chance of getting on 20th or GTS which will ship via courier but as its Mumbai to pune it should come on 20th if shipped on 19th.

Please suggest :P

Keep both, you can sell one on the forum. There would definitely be a few who couldn't order LE on time and would still want it. You will get your money back as well Kratos ke fans ki duaye 

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Lol how can we support these retail stores/websites then ...thats so unfair.....No wonder amazon and fk screwed the gaming retail stores.....y keep such bs refund policies :/ 

Have stopped buying from them for a while now. No CoD option, shitty preorder policy and Blue Fart as default courier.

Just now, slackerninja said:

He's not wrong. Also, don't hate a person for telling you as it is. That aside, personal attacks, no matter how sly aren't a good idea fam. Particularly in this thread. Unless of course you prefer being banned. 

Wtf I know him so well....was just trying to troll him lol...ok fine my bad 

Just now, slackerninja said:

So do I. But that's no excuse on a public forum because it sets a bad example because some dumb a*s will follow your lead and I'll have to ban the whole lot of you. 

Ahh I see..ya that makes sense ..ok ok....my bad 

6 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Yeah no COD is f**ked up. Didn't know the pre-order policy was this rekt. As for Blue Dart - newbie question: how bad is it usually?

If I start walking from Ghatkopar at the same time the game is shipped from there I'll reach home before the game reaches home.

9 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Didn't know about this. I thought it was straight up credit. Losing 3% is stupid.

Ikr ... I wanted to cancel that order immediately and order from flipkart using the hdfc offer they had back then..but came to know about cancellation charges of 150 would be applied.....felt so stupid ordering it in a hurry :P

Edited by kold_war

4 hours ago, Monokuma said:
5 hours ago, slackerninja said:
Amazon, because there's a chance of getting your money back. With GTS they're just going to give you store credit AFAIK.

GTS gives refunds. But if in case its a prepaid order they charge you 3% of the amount paid for processing a refund.

I have got full refunds from GTS twice for as many cancellations. Didn't know 3% charge was a thing. 

1. I had Pre Ordered NECA Nathan Drake figurine, which they cancelled on their own after extending release date twice in 2 months as they never got the stock - Got full refund. 

2. I had ordered Nier Automata (Was not a pre order) - They didnt ship it for a week, called them and got it cancelled  - Again got full refund. 

PS: Both were prepaid orders.

I have got full refunds from GTS twice for as many cancellations. Didn't know 3% charge was a thing. 

1. I had Pre Ordered NECA Nathan Drake figurine, which they cancelled on their own after extending release date twice in 2 months as they never got the stock - Got full refund. 
2. I had ordered Nier Automata (Was not a pre order) - They didnt ship it for a week, called them and got it cancelled  - Again got full refund. 

Because they cancelled due to an issue from their end. Try ordering something and cancelling just because you changed your mind, the deduction will apply.

It's there in their FAQ as well. 4227586a9d6eb816a0899e498ddd3fe5.jpg
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Monokuma said:
3 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Because they cancelled due to an issue from their end. Try ordering something and cancelling just because you changed your mind, the deduction will apply.

3 hours ago, Monokuma said:

It's there in their FAQ as well. 4227586a9d6eb816a0899e498ddd3fe5.jpg

Yes right, i did read their FAQ's before posting. I was kind of glad to know i did not had to face the 3% extra deduction.

Like you mentioned probably because the issue was from their end that's why. (Even though i had called up and cancelled Nier Automata when they were maintaining that i will be getting it in coming few days)

Its Good that i know of their Refund policies now. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Nathan.Drake
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, sobbii said:

20th morning 10:30 am

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Midnight as per the timezone of your PSN account. So if you're on India PSN = April 20 midnight. 

Alright, thanks .. Can't wait