God of War

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Called the Venus guy. He says only standard edition would be available tomorrow, not the limited edition.

BTW, midnight launch was only gonna take place in Venus. Landmark and GTS had already said they wouldn't do midnight launch here.

Wow that sucks 

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Hmmm. You know what's worse?

Being depressed, and then having someone ask why. And you explain why and they say it's just a game....

tenor.gif

Lol ikr

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

Btw, If they are not getting the L.E on 20th, I will ask for refund and take the standard edition instead. I hope Venus guy should be able to do this.

This wait is killing me. Reminding me of the UC2/GOW III/GTA V/TLoU days.... Where HYPE is greater than everything.

Also, 1 query....  I always loved the gore part in GoW franchise. From what I have heard and read few bits of reviews they say it is not as gorier as previous installments.

While this is not a turn off for me but I always loved the Gore part. Head Smacking, Tearing, Limbs Cutting, Blood Splattering over the Floors & Walls. WOW!!

:D, Yeah I know. I am sadist. :P

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition :P. ...just bear with the urges for a week ?

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition [emoji14]. ...just bear with the urges for a week [emoji51]

Exactly why I haven't cancelled my order on Amazon yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Wow that sucks 

Lol ikr

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition :P. ...just bear with the urges for a week ?

5-7 Days Waiting for a Game like this is not justified. All I will miss is the Art Book & Dynamic Theme which I will get it later.

But I can't sit idle at home and the whole world playing GoW and posting amazing screenshots here & there.

Specially in a country where God of War is considered as the God of Gaming for console generation.

23 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

I know some of you think you're being smart by posting low key spoilers here, but final warning before insta ban. Do it in the spoiler thread. Not here.

Thank you :good:

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Meanwhile so many ppl have canceled their orders,LE is back in stock with a shipping date still pointing out 20th as release date 

LE was never "in stock" so don't know how that's possible.

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

I meant back instock for “pre-order”

I just canceled my order 

but i had paid via Debit Card 

when will I get a refund?!?

Where from? 

Normally most companies say 7 business days but in most cases it happens in a 2-3 days max.

42 minutes ago, Walker said:

10 days. 10 whole damn days later. I can't effing believe it. So disappointed.

Where are you all getting 10 days from? 25th is 5 days from release, so cut those days in half. So you can get the game if you have any game stores near you. Or 6 days if you are a prime member or select faster amazon shipping options.

In my case, unless the stores near me are able to get imported editions within the next 2 days, I will only be able to play it at month end, due to travel. So it's really 10 days only for people like me.

Edited by roun90

2 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Tonight latest.

Checked with Zupitex, They will be getting LE on 25th and Standard edition will be available with them by tomorrow 3pm. 

In two minds now, should i wait for the LE, or go ahead and get he Standard edition. Had taken off from work to play it :(

2 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

5-7 Days Waiting for a Game like this is not justified. All I will miss is the Art Book & Dynamic Theme which I will get it later.

But I can't sit idle at home and the whole world playing GoW and posting amazing screenshots here & there.

Specially in a country where God of War is considered as the God of Gaming for console generation.

Play your backlog games for a week :P

But ya of course that wait isn't justified, but what exactly can we do?

As for posting screenshots and videos ....let them post.....I won't visit this thread if they start posting ...I can wait for a week....heck even 2 weeks....I have a ton of games I'm yet to complete ....I can finish at least 1 or 2 .....but right now I'm playing persona 5 which has like 60+ more hours left and overwatch which is an mp  and theres Netflix,prime etc.....so my  gaming time is thoroughly utilized :bigyellowgrin:

Anyways ya to each his own :good: I am just blurting out my opinion ;)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Where are you all getting 10 days from? 25th is 5 days from release, so cut those days in half. So you can get the game if you have any game stores near you. Or 6 days if you are a prime member or select faster amazon shipping options.

So much of assuming in you're doing bro.

I ordered from GTS. GTS shows 27th, which is 7 days from release + 3 days transit time = 10 days. Same boat bro same boat.

Me too... Can't decide. I already pre-ordered Limited Edition.

What I am thinking ..... Since the Release is Friday (A Perfect Weekend) I will get a Standard Edition from Venus Games on Friday itself and then wait for Limited Edition to arrive. Once I get Limited Edition I will sell the Standard Edition with 300-400 Less. What to do. :(

Sometimes I feel Im taking it too far with God of War. Such an impact this Game has on me... I don't mind loosing 300-400 Bucks. But I CANNOT wait for next week MID.

@kold_war --> Thats Great Bro. Atleast you have time to play. Im in early 30s, In IT, Work Pressure... Gaming left couple of years ago.. We always jump back to Gaming when Games like these gets release. Once in a Generation Games. :)

Edited by HarishProGamer
Update
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

So much of assuming in you're doing bro.

I ordered from GTS. GTS shows 27th, which is 7 days from release + 3 days transit time = 10 days. Same boat bro same boat.

Oh...ok. Sorry my bad!! I shouldn't have assumed. Though I dunno why GTS is showing 27th when the release is 25th. Perhaps that's the delivery date to your place, so maybe you can pick up from store on 25th itself?

Though anyway, you can't play much if you are travelling soon. And it's better to play when you're back so the game is not interrupted. At least that's what I'm telling myself, so it becomes more comfortable to bear the delay disappointment.