God of War

Big Boss

What a start. :panic: 

The combat feel is AMAZING. Super crunchy. When you use the axe for the first time. DROOOOOOOOOOOL! RDxgC2E.png

The music is fantastic. FEELS! The dialogue is so good, BOY!

Visually this is the best looking game till now. HDR is amazing. 

xsncoY4.jpg
0mXoc5K.jpg

LOVING IT DORAOZw.png DORAOZw.png
The music is so awesome in the game. The gfx feels so natural and crisp even in performance mode.

And that one shot camera, actually makes a difference, you just keep playing and playing.. [emoji7]

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

What a start. :panic: 

The combat feel is AMAZING. Super crunchy. When you use the axe for the first time. DROOOOOOOOOOOL! RDxgC2E.png

The music is fantastic. FEELS! The dialogue is so good, BOY!

Visually this is the best looking game till now. HDR is amazing. 

xsncoY4.jpg

0mXoc5K.jpg

LOVING IT DORAOZw.png DORAOZw.png

Cheers mate!!

Please hold some restraint while posting images. Think of us poor souls who are deprived as of now.

Already moving through some major spoiler minefield everywhere on the net especially Youtube...the thumbnails itself are spoilery.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Blue Dart still hasn't updated tracking details after 16 hours. Its amazing how far you can go in this country with this kind of incompetence.

Mine they haven't shipped yet. Cut off time not met. f**king idiots. Now it will go after 3pm so there goes my hopes of playing it today :wallbash:

13 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Here you go son

m837g6.jpg

BTW I am crashing a wedding this weekend just to get over the f**ked up delivery date.

bhai yaar maine to 5april ko hi pre-order kiya tha....abhi tak nhi ship kiya salo ne :( ....bhed bhav kyun ye :( 

ek baat aur...bhailog PS4 abhi 10 din pehle hi liya hai...koi dost nahi hai mera PSN pe....kya aapme se koi dost banega....sala zero dost dekhke rona aajata hai.... [emoji20] real life mein sare dost padhakoo hain...unka game se door door tak koi sambandh nahi hai [emoji20] 
add me godofwarisback :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

add me godofwarisback :)

Thanks bhai....kisi ne to is gareeb ka khyaal rakha :P 

P.S Aur bhi jo bhailog add karenge mujhe unki copy aaj hi deliver ho jayegi :P 

What difficulty you guys are playing on 

i hasn’t played a proper game since 2 years now & Hard is very hard to handle 

thinking of normal now

Go for the story mode/normal.

Once done start another one on the highest difficulty.

I am so used to square and triangle buttons that I forget to press R1 and R2 for hits [emoji16][emoji16]. Need some time getting used to this.

What difficulty you guys are playing on 
i hasn’t played a proper game since 2 years now & Hard is very hard to handle 

thinking of normal now
normal right now.. theres a huge difference between normal and hard.. hard is like too hard wonder what the give me a challenge mode will be like.. also want to get done with story first.. waise bhi there will be multiple.playthroughs.. :D

You guys are posting too much spoilery stuff. A lot of people here like Walker and others will be playing later this week. Don't post screenshots and talk about other related things. I know this is the thread for discussion for such things. But out of respect for our fellow members here we can stop discussion for a while.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

you also bought from US? :hug:

showing 7 hours more(in Australia) to unlock

Yeah. Game unlocked at morning 9.20am I think, still haven't started yet. Dynamic Theme is good btw.

The 3rd difficulty spike is quite high compared to 2nd. The last one is pretty much 1 shot kill. 

Felt like it might ruin the pacing with bullet sponge enemies. I'm sticking with 2nd difficulty for now. 

35 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

I am so used to square and triangle buttons that I forget to press R1 and R2 for hits . Need some time getting used to this.

Heh, same here. Ended up pressing square/triangle quite often and get confused with R1/R2. 63nY4OF.png

1 hour ago, Monokuma said:

The music is so awesome in the game. The gfx feels so natural and crisp even in performance mode.

Aye, the music fits so well with everything. The graphics are silky smooth. DORAOZw.png 

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Those who are playing the Digital Deluxe version, what story beats does the comics contain? Is it a prequel or a standalone story, what is it?

It's a prequel about Kratos' struggle to control his rage, and from the way they've numbered it, i.e "O", the rest may be during or after the game's events.