God of War

Big Boss

Combat opened up a little.  I upgraded the Axe for the first time.

Well didn't see much difference. Doesn't help when i am pressing continue without reading on the upgrade screen :P

Positioning Axe recall is so effective in battle.

Ek ko maaro, dusre mein axe phasao , teesra ko punch karo and aur chauthe ko axe recall karte maaro. Damm. Glorious.

That Thud when Axe is back in the hand and controller vibrates. Awesome Awesome.

Atreus ki commentary throughout is so Good. Its his perspective. Kratos gets annoyed sometimes but its so so great to hear the banter.

First time Line : Throw the Axe there

I didn't do

Second time Line with a pity like tone :  Can you throw the Axe there.

Awesome work.

3 hours ago, hope said:

Combat opened up a little.  I upgraded the Axe for the first time.

Well didn't see much difference. Doesn't help when i am pressing continue without reading on the upgrade screen :P

Positioning Axe recall is so effective in battle.

Ek ko maaro, dusre mein axe phasao , teesra ko punch karo and aur chauthe ko axe recall karte maaro. Damm. Glorious.

That Thud when Axe is back in the hand and controller vibrates. Awesome Awesome.

Atreus ki commentary throughout is so Good. Its his perspective. Kratos gets annoyed sometimes but its so so great to hear the banter.

First time Line : Throw the Axe there

I didn't do

Second time Line with a pity like tone :  Can you throw the Axe there.

Awesome work.

Finish the game, and then come back with impressions. Though these are not exactly spoilers, let others experience all this.

• Like 1

If gameplay cannot be discussed in a game thread,  just lock the thread. :lol: 

Players that want to stay in the dark about every single thing about the game should just avoid both the game and the spoiler threads. You take the game discussion posts out of this thread and all you see are the delivery issue posts in the last few pages. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Keano said:

Players that want to stay in the dark about every single thing about the game should just avoid both the game and the spoiler threads. You take the game discussion posts out of this thread and all you see are the delivery issue posts in the last few pages. 

Ya i agree but it is also giving subtle hints of what is happening in game, better to spend few days keeping it generic. Then again I guess I will just skip this thread :P

• Like 1

As long as you don’t post story spoilers and reveal characters not shown in the promotion videos, it is ok to discuss the game and gameplay IMO in this thread.

A majority of us like playing the game and discussing it but can’t do it in spoilers thread as going to that thread means full story reveal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will always be a person who has not played the game. So we can't post in this thread indefinitely then :doh:

The game hasn't been completely launched in India yet, since LE and CE are on hold. So, you can expect more than a few to not have played the game just yet. So, it's better to keep the thread spoiler free until atleast a week after the limited and collector's editions come out. Then, what you just said could fit in the frame :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Damm this game just clicks the right note Everytime.

The upgraded moves are so so awesome.All 3 unlocked for me are so cool but could purchase only one.

The next troll fight was more Epic coz i was using whole combat mechanics. Many times atreus saved me by alerting of enemies position.

The Waterfalls in this game, holy freaking smokes. Wow.

Normal ps4 for me.

[mention=11857]Monokuma[/mention] Man write some impressions of full game . Hype us [emoji14]
There is enough impressions everywhere, it is now time for you to play and experience it for yourself [emoji16]

Playing the game itself is hype [emoji33]

6 hours ago, Keano said:

I agree. People who are not playing the game, what do they expect to find here? I understand the point regarding story spoilers but gameplay discussion is not a spoiler. Every game has weapon and armor upgrades.

why dont we just discuss everything later just out of respect for this gem of a game and let everyone else.experience it like we have..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 2