God of War

Big Boss

Well safe to say I'm never preordering anything ever again from anywhere. Its not been shipped yet and knowing the bs that is BlueDart it will circle around in Mumbai for 48 hours, then dissappear from updates for 1 day, then take a stroll thru warehouses in Goa for 24 hours, and finally I'll see "Premises shut".

GTS is yet to ship mine I assume ...yet to get a call from them

[mention=11857]Monokuma[/mention] you bought via GTS or?
Yea GTS. I think they will be shipping all the copies today itself by EOD. They seem have to have posted about it on their social media pages as well.

Amazon also shipped btw. A friend confirmed.

Just now, Monokuma said:

Yea GTS. I think they will be shipping all the copies today itself by EOD. They seem have to have posted about it on their social media pages as well.

Amazon also shipped btw. A friend confirmed.

Ah ok OK ...thanks for the info

15 hours ago, Keano said:

Am playing on the Give me a challenge difficulty and I have been doing a lot of side quests.  Is that why I feel the game is like Nioh, where there is an inverse difficulty curve. I got my a*s kicked multiple times in the first few chapters and the combat became easier as I progressed further in the game. 

Yup. I actually feel the "give me a challenge" difficulty is what the normal difficulty should have been and I'm glad I started on this mode. I'm already pretty much cruising through the main story quests after having done quite a bit of exploration on the side. It would have probably gotten boring had it been any easier.

The side content is still quite hard but hasn't been frustrating at all so far. It feels so satisfying to cleave through tough opponents that not having a trophy attached to it doesn't really bother me.

Played about 5 hours yesterday. Game is solid. Enjoying the combat and really like the interaction between Kratos and the boy.

Also, the level design is very reminiscent of Bloodborne with the secret paths and unreachable ledges that you get to later on and open up shortcuts. Love it

One thing I'm not a big fan of is the whole upgrade system. It's unnecessarily complex. There's XP, hacksilver, runes and a whole bunch of other stuff. And it's not like there're different gameplay incentives to acquire these things. The same kind of exploration gets you all of the stuff. Also, the inventory to manage and upgrade seems like a mess. They could've consolidated some of these things and simplified the upgrade menu.

Everything was so perfect up until V1.15 UPDATE. Stick with 1.14 for now. People on 1.10 should take advantage of Ivaldi's maze mist echoes glitch. 

1.15 caused one random crash and loading between areas. I didn't even know before that there was a loading in the game. 

Also I got my platinum a bit tedious towards the end but worth it. 

Edited by HEMAN
  • Like 1