God of War

Big Boss

Finished it last night and like all good games I'm dying for the next one already. What a damn fine game. Have to say it's the best ive played all gen. For anyone who wonders why you buy a playstation, it's purely for experiences like this. Ninja hit it right on the nose. THIS is why you bought a PS4.

15 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I'm at

Hide contents

Kratos takes his son to witch's place to revive Mimir's head. He got out storming when he came to know that she's also a god. 

How much it's left? 

Little over halfway. Plenty of it left. 

9 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Why are you guys asking how much is left. Just play and enjoy when it ends you'll know. 

Get limited time through out the day to play so asking directly is better to track your progression. 

also, curiosity. 

15 minutes ago, hope said:

Little over halfway. Plenty of it left. 

Okay, thanks

57 minutes ago, Survivor said:

How do you send hidden texts.. ?  I also want to know how much left without being banned lol 

I just want to enjoy and explore everything before I come to the end

don't worry, everything is open after you complete main story.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Survivor said:

How do you send hidden texts.. ?  I also want to know how much left without being banned lol 

I just want to enjoy and explore everything before I come to the end

Dont need to explore everything just yet. I explored a little but there's so much that i just decided I'll finish the main quest and come back. Now that's done I'm just exploring everything I've missed, and there is so damn much :D

• Like 1

On 08/05/2018 at 2:25 PM, Walker said:

Dont need to explore everything just yet. I explored a little but there's so much that i just decided I'll finish the main quest and come back. Now that's done I'm just exploring everything I've missed, and there is so damn much :D

Actually this is right approach to such games lol 

New Patch Details

Sony has released Photo Mode for God of War. Go take some snaps of Kratos being happy because it’s a rather rare occurrence.

Or is Kratos ever happy at all? I’ve yet to play God of War so I have no clue.

Photo Mode has released for God of War today via a new update, and it has plenty of camera options.

Along with Photo mode, the patch increased the text size in the UI and Menus and allows players to remap Rage Mode controls.

Earlier this month Sony Santa Monica deployed a short-term fix for the text size in patch 1.12. It promised a more permanent solution would be added with the next patch, and today’s the day.

Photo Mode can be accessed either through the Options Menu or by enabling Touch Pad Quick Access through the settings. Users will find five tabs featuring the customization options for the mode.

Camera: Adjust the Field of View, Focal Length, and Camera Roll.

Aperture: Adjust the Depth of Field, Focus Distance, and F-Stop.

Filters: Adjust the Film Grain, Exposure, Filter, and Filter Intensity options.

Borders: Add a Vignette and adjust the Vignette Intensity, and Vignette Falloff. This includes a variety of Border styles and the official God of War logo.

Characters: Toggle the visibility of Kratos, Atreus, and all other characters in the scene. Added the ability to change Kratos and Atreus’s facial expressions.

To control the Photo Mode camera, just use the Left and Right Thumb Sticks to navigate around the scene. Use the R2 and L2 buttons to pan up or down, and move the camera back to its original position by clicking Square.

Sounds simple enough.

Sony also released God of War Stickers for today for iOS devices. The stickers will be made available for Android “very soon via the PS Messages App.”

source: https://www.vg247.com/2018/05/09/god-of-war-patch-remapping-photo-mode-text-size/

Edited by HEMAN

Whoever completed the game, did you see the second final credits scene after the first one?

I think you should if you haven't. It's amazing balls!!!

Spoiler

After completing the game head back to your home. Sleep on bed by pressing circle. And enjoy the teaser for sequel.

10 minutes ago, 202croc said:

Whoever completed the game, did you see the second final credits scene after the first one?

I think you should if you haven't. It's amazing balls!!!

Reveal hidden contents

After completing the game head back to your home. Sleep on bed by pressing circle. And enjoy the teaser for sequel.

welcome to 15 20 days back :P

Head to spoiler thread, this is the first thing people are told when they reach there.

Platinumed, with 100% completion :happydance:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AtheK said:

welcome to 15 20 days back :P

Head to spoiler thread, this is the first thing people are told when they reach there.

Platinumed, with 100% completion :happydance:

Damn! It might be an easy platinum but takes so much grid to clear optional wordlyworld that I just gave up. Grind is not my style. :P

Oh yes couple of trophies are plain painful.

Damn! It might be an easy platinum but takes so much grid to clear optional wordlyworld that I just gave up. Grind is not my style. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk