God of War

Big Boss

Holy crap. Best opening for a PlayStation platform exclusive ever outpacing GTA San Andreas. That's completely crazy.

For comparison, In the UK it opened below uncharted 4 and horizon but overtook horizon in week 2.  

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Meh. All those stupid fanboys and paid journos. People will buy any sort of crap nowadays.

Dunno why MS stopped paying journalists this gen. A little incentive and couple of grands per reviewer goes a long way. Look at God of War reviews and sales. The way Sony is handing out moolah wouldn't be surprised if Detroit becomes QD's highest rated game of all time.

27 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Dunno why MS stopped paying journalists this gen. A little incentive and couple of grands per reviewer goes a long way. Look at God of War reviews and sales. The way Sony is handing out moolah wouldn't be surprised if Detroit becomes QD's highest rated game of all time.

Because that also counts as spending on games.

Just had a close call. Was at the supermarket and a lady bumped her cart into me and quickly said "Sorry"

I muttered under my breath "don't be sorry, be better". I have no clue how she heard but she gave me the dirtiest look anyone ever have anyone. :samui:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, adity said:

Say that sh*t out loud next time. 

I keep saying it to my wife and daughter all the time. Never expected it would slip out in front of randoms :lol:

14 minutes ago, Walker said:

Just had a close call. Was at the supermarket and a lady bumped her cart into me and quickly said "Sorry"

I muttered under my breath "don't be sorry, be better". I have no clue how she heard but she gave me the dirtiest look anyone ever have anyone. :samui:

Be better at...pushing carts in supermarket? :lol:

• Haha 2

This is just unbelievable.

The Balls to reboot entire franchise upside down when the last game didn't do that well and then becoming a benchmark for other games :majesty:

5 million in a month :majesty:

GOW bundle the most sold :majesty:

Hardware sales increase :majesty:

Its like a dream for Sony.

The Hype for Sequel will be crazy by that ending. Also i expect whole norse mythology to be unleashed in the second game which will be even more epic. Combat is already set lol.

Holy sh*t. Well done SSM and Sony. They took a big gamble by changing almost everything, from the location and mythology to the protagonist and gameplay. And it f**king paid off in spades. 

On 20/5/2018 at 6:17 PM, waveking said:

Even a 8/10 seems too much for this game. Can't believe the sell-out critics scored this mediocrity so highly. Fanboys will always remain dumb but one can see just how shite gaming journalism has become when games like this get called GOTG and get compared to masterpieces like BOTW and Dark Souls. Just pathetic. 

Absolutely pathetic, I am with you on this one. 

• Like 1