God of War

Big Boss

40 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Pro top off for more dust to accumulate ?

Mine is a mostly sealed room so dust is a non issue. Plus popping off the top cover and blowing in the fan with air spray makes it lot more cleaner than a Pro that hasn't been opened and cleaned in over a year. I once pulled a proper dust bunny out of a friend's PS4 while doing a repaste. The poor console was being choked to death. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I stopped playing this after completing the story. Didn't bother with side quests at all. Started playing this again recently and really enjoying the side quests. There are so many different areas that I didn't unlock. I will try to 100% this now. Hopefully there are no missable trophies.

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I stopped playing this after completing the story. Didn't bother with side quests at all. Started playing this again recently and really enjoying the side quests. There are so many different areas that I didn't unlock. I will try to 100% this now. Hopefully there are no missable trophies.

Just one trophy which is a grind, rest are fun. 

Edited by AtheK

2 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

I started playing the game finally, but didn't really like it a lot.. :(

I didn't know they changed the game-play style. 

Hopefully, I get the motivation to play it further. can't believe that it won't be fun if i give it a little time. 

I initially tried on the harder difficulty and found it a tad punishing since I was playing a game on my console after quite long. Starting on medium made things a lot better for me. Now that I've completed the game, I actually want to try the game at a higher difficulty since some of the challenging encounters were really fun. IBeing attached by creatures from all sides and not being to see where you are being attached from was frustrating for me too. f you are on a higher difficulty, I'd suggest that you tone it down.

The game really starts shining once you hit the open exploration bit. Until then, the spectacles that we come to associate with God of War may not be very evident. I started enjoying the game way more once I reached the Lake of Nine.

Edited by l33tmaniac

17 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

I initially tried on the harder difficulty and found it a tad punishing since I was playing a game on my console after quite long. Starting on medium made things a lot better for me. Now that I've completed the game, I actually want to try the game at a higher difficulty since some of the challenging encounters were really fun. IBeing attached by creatures from all sides and not being to see where you are being attached from was frustrating for me too. f you are on a higher difficulty, I'd suggest that you tone it down.

The game really starts shining once you hit the open exploration bit. Until then, the spectacles that we come to associate with God of War may not be very evident. I started enjoying the game way more once I reached the Lake of Nine.

Hmm, I didn't find the game difficult that much.. I don't play games on hard difficulty anymore. 

It's just that, i didn't expect the game to be the way it is... I hadn't read much about the game or seen a lot of trailers either.

I played the game till that guy attacks kratos at his hut/home, maybe just a little more after that.. 

Will probably try playing again on the weekend.

10 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Hmm, I didn't find the game difficult that much.. I don't play games on hard difficulty anymore. 

It's just that, i didn't expect the game to be the way it is... I hadn't read much about the game or seen a lot of trailers either.

I played the game till that guy attacks kratos at his hut/home, maybe just a little more after that.. 

Will probably try playing again on the weekend.

Since you had no idea what this game was like, it's probably just the initial shock of getting something radically different than what you were expecting and also the fact that combat is also pretty basic at the beginning. 

This is quite a huge game (especially when compared to previous entries) and the combat as well as the world itself open up quite a bit later on.

IMHO this game has the best combat in the series. Definitely give it some more time to see if your opinion changes.