God of War

Big Boss

Egyptian would have bound them to desert locations only

now they can explore vistas like forests,rivers,snow,mountains & what not

Plus bashing thor's face in with his own Mjollnir is going to priceless

^ Egyptian would have made more sense since the two empires had a long history of co-habiting till Alexander came along and installed the Ptolemaic dynasty.

The didnt do egyptian as it would have involved civilization and all.. and they wanted keep the focus main only on kratos's journey so they went for a rather self contained settng of norse.. said cory barlog himself...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Egypt? :ko:....asa kya hai bhai ...sala khali toh mummy aur pharoh aur yehi sab suna tha....dekhta hu aaj thoda research kar ke Egypt mythology par.

There's a LOT of things in Egypt Mythology.. there are nearly 2000 gods.

All have very different kind of stories and myths. Have thousands of unique creatures and devils.

Edited by Heaven Angel

So Next Reboot will be Egyptian i guess :P I am on my 11th Play through and reached Hercules now :P What an awesome fight it is :surprise: Game hasnt aged at all,Still awesome to play :)

Edited by hope

So Next Reboot will be Egyptian i guess :P I am on my 11th Play through and reached Hercules now :P What an awesome fight it is :surprise: Game hasnt aged at all,Still awesome to play :)

The remastered version? I really want to replay the game in all of its glory.

The remastered version? I really want to replay the game in all of its glory.

Ya remastered.Best thing about remastered is Photo Mode.Those gorgeus visuals and moments you can capture now.Over 1k photos i can now :P

Only if you weren't on dope always.......you could have understood what I typed above

lagta hai ab ek Udta Gujarat bhi banani padegi :P

Sab banned hai yaha.. kya banayega bhai, Hum bhi yeh sab enjoyment ke liye bahar hi jatey hai. :P

Cory Barlog, director of the new God of War series, in an interview with Levelup website has indeed said that there will be no multiplayer feature in this new title. Since he has confirmed the absence of this feature, we can trust that Sony Santa Monica will use all its efforts and resources on developing a personal experience, but of a very good quality and, above all, change the course of the series.

In related news, the new God of War will not be the last game of Kratos. When Sony showed that the new God of War of Kratos was focused on the relationship with his child, many thought it would be a game handover where we would have to say goodbye to the God of War. Fortunately, things will not go well, since this God of War will not be the last of Kratos.

The director of the game also confirmed what was said above and stated that, contrary to what many may think, we will control Krato throughout the game. However, in God of War, we will be able to give orders to the son of Kratos to attack an enemy or turn a few things.

It is important to note that the son of Kratos will not be an obstacle to the visceral combat. In this presentation Barlog said that the boy is perfectly capable of taking care of himself, and so we will not have to stop while attacking an enemy to save his son.

In this new God of War, Kratos will be well aware of its past, although this remains a mystery to his son.

No MP.

More Kratos is always good :D

Source: http://gametransfers.com/new-god-of-war-will-not-include-multiplayer-neither-be-last-game-of-kratos/

MP was just not possible

what they should have done is release Ascension's MP as a F2P model on PS4 by now

Agreed, and make it a model where you have to buy a character for like 2-3$ with all arena open. They could have made some money

Just a prediction.

The boy might be the Son of Kratos and Sif (Thor's Wife) which had an affair with Kratos. Thor didn't accepted him as a son (ofcourse) and banished him. Despised Thor want to kill Kratos and his son

Just a prediction.

The boy might be the Son of Kratos and Sif (Thor's Wife) which had an affair with Kratos. Thor didn't accepted him as a son (ofcourse) and banished him. Despised Thor want to kill Kratos and his son

Thor agar boss hua toh heavy boss fight hoga....uska hammer vs kratos ka anger.

Thor agar boss hua toh heavy boss fight hoga....uska hammer vs kratos ka anger.

Bigger question is will avengers come to rescue thor :P

Then we will have avengers disassembled.