God of War

Big Boss

8 minutes ago, Monokuma said:
20 minutes ago, hope said:
This will easily do 1.5 million in the launch week i guess. The hype is just crazy.

Hype hyep hype hypeee

Dont remember when was the last time I was this hyped to play a game...and not seeing this happening again with any other game in near future. Literally counting hours to get my hands on it.

• Like 1

Just now, krados said:

Dont remember when was the last time I was this hyped to play a game...and not seeing this happening again with any other game in near future. Literally counting hours to get my hands on it.

Agreed. The hype is really off the charts on this one.

People are going mad.

Bro how is that VU tv? Is it full hd or 4k? Sorry for OT. [emoji14]
full hd.. has a good display.. bought it a couple years back.. its my secondary set as currently in india.. otherwise have a 4k sony...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the last time i waited like this was for mgs5.. and boy what a disappointment that turned out..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last time I was so excited was

I had been without sleep all night but f**k if this didn't give me a shot right in the arm. I actually woke up my wife to say Kratos is back and she told to stfu.

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

Just now, Walker said:

I had been without sleep all night but f**k if this didn't give me sh*t right in the arm. I actually woke up my wife to say Kratos is back and she told to stfu.

:rofl:

24 minutes ago, Walker said:

I had been without sleep all night but f**k if this didn't give me a shot right in the arm. I actually woke up my wife to say Kratos is back and she told to stfu.

I was watching this in a movie theater full of Sony fans(or Ponies)

The roar that erupted when Kratos came out of shadows....will remember that moment till my last breadth.

• Like 1