God of War

Big Boss

2 hours ago, Jake said:

Yes i did that however i cant find the armour ie the death vow armour ...its part of the deluxe/collectors edition i redeemed the code but dont see it ...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You have progress a bit further. I didn't do it at the start.  

Playing with Sennheiser HD598 and the audio design is out of this world. Even the normal heavy attack has a visceral build up sound like a spring is being coiled before you unleash it with a bang. And every time you call your axe back, the sound of wind whistling as it flies towards you, it never gets old.

52 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Stun meter take way too much time to fill, dunno if this changes later in game with runes and abilities. 

Stun meter only fills up if you use bare hands and Atreus arrows.

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

And every time you call your axe back, the sound of wind whistling as it flies towards you, it never gets old.

THIS. The whole animation, sound, effect and the moment the axe gets back to your hand feels so good. vvK8T1G.png 

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Mera ulta hua. I would've got it for 2500 using discount code but Al pacino didn't have Psn card available so had to go for disc for 1k more. He got the Psn card only couple of hours after my copy got shipped. 

Wouldn't it be 3000

Cant get enough of how good this game looks Playing it on the pro on a 4k hdr display with the platinum headset is such an epic experince.For those that have the ps headset the app has been updated to include god of war mode.dfb745796d59db6ef0964228d2047413.jpgd733cd63bd995ee8040985b75ea6d14a.jpg7727170c6dafb1593ed2e94f513753ff.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

Cant get enough of how good this game looks Playing it on the pro on a 4k hdr display with the platinum headset is such an epic experince.For those that have the ps headset the app has been updated to include god of war mode.

Play with proper lighting :P you're just straining them eyes :P ... but ya....that looks awesome!