Big Boss

God of War - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

6 minutes ago, Monokuma said:
8 minutes ago, Walker said:
Hmmm. You know what's worse?

Being depressed, and then having someone ask why. And you explain why and they say it's just a game....

tenor.gif

Axe them.

He cannot that's the mother of his child. 

Btw, If they are not getting the L.E on 20th, I will ask for refund and take the standard edition instead. I hope Venus guy should be able to do this.

This wait is killing me. Reminding me of the UC2/GOW III/GTA V/TLoU days.... Where HYPE is greater than everything.

Also, 1 query....  I always loved the gore part in GoW franchise. From what I have heard and read few bits of reviews they say it is not as gorier as previous installments.

While this is not a turn off for me but I always loved the Gore part. Head Smacking, Tearing, Limbs Cutting, Blood Splattering over the Floors & Walls. WOW!!

:D, Yeah I know. I am sadist. :P

47 minutes ago, Walker said:

Being depressed, and then having someone ask why. And you explain why and they say it's just a game....

tenor.gif

Even worse is when a girl/woman says that buying a 1l hangbag is the same as buying a 1l tv. Both can be compared and are equal waste of money :lol:

Edited by Sach4life

2 hours ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Called the Venus guy. He says only standard edition would be available tomorrow, not the limited edition.

BTW, midnight launch was only gonna take place in Venus. Landmark and GTS had already said they wouldn't do midnight launch here.

Wow that sucks 

1 hour ago, Walker said:

tenor.gif

Lol ikr

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

Btw, If they are not getting the L.E on 20th, I will ask for refund and take the standard edition instead. I hope Venus guy should be able to do this.

This wait is killing me. Reminding me of the UC2/GOW III/GTA V/TLoU days.... Where HYPE is greater than everything.

Also, 1 query....  I always loved the gore part in GoW franchise. From what I have heard and read few bits of reviews they say it is not as gorier as previous installments.

While this is not a turn off for me but I always loved the Gore part. Head Smacking, Tearing, Limbs Cutting, Blood Splattering over the Floors & Walls. WOW!!

:D, Yeah I know. I am sadist. :P

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition :P. ...just bear with the urges for a week 😬

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition . ...just bear with the urges for a week

Exactly why I haven't cancelled my order on Amazon yet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Wow that sucks 

Lol ikr

7-10 days wait is worth for that gow LE IMO .....I don't mind waiting .....might as well not regret later about cancelling and settling for standard edition :P. ...just bear with the urges for a week 😬

5-7 Days Waiting for a Game like this is not justified. All I will miss is the Art Book & Dynamic Theme which I will get it later.

But I can't sit idle at home and the whole world playing GoW and posting amazing screenshots here & there.

Specially in a country where God of War is considered as the God of Gaming for console generation.