God of War

Big Boss

17 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:
Anyone successful with changing Shield skin from pre-order Bonus? I redeemed it but cannot find where to change..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just press the option button.

Spoiler

When the menu opens go to weapons then

Select Shield then it will show pre order bonus shields

buckler of the forge, Shinning elven sould shield and dokkenshieldr. Select from their.

Spoiler

83038157e75b8df813cf1259400786cd.jpg

Edited by Nathan.Drake

Anyone successful with changing Shield skin from pre-order Bonus? I redeemed it but cannot find where to change..

Did you by any chance download the game from a different store and playing it with ur indian A/C .You need to redeem and download the items in the store from where you purchased it from and then you can log in with ur indian account and the dlc will show

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Did you by any chance download the game from a different store and playing it with ur indian A/C .You need to redeem and download the items in the store from where you purchased it from and then you can log in with ur indian account and the dlc will show

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My story is different... [emoji23]

Bought the physical std copy so the code given in box belongs to EU region, doesn’t work with my US PSN account.

I got another set of codes emailed to me from Amazon for my Stone Mason pre-order Edition that redeemed.

Doesn’t seem to work still,

Nathan Drake - My weapon menu doesn’t even have the shield [emoji849]

df04ec57aca422ba57a2fd47f0b96b17.jpg

So I guess even the Physical copy matters ??

@Assassins Creed Since you got the EU code, I assume the disc is EU version. And you want to play in your US account. 

If so, just redeem the EU code in the EU PSN store (PSN UK etc.) and set the EU account to primary in the console settings. This will allow you to play your EU version disc on US account with the DLC. To activate your account as primary go to (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].

The US stone mason edition code will not work, because your disc itself is EU version. If you have the US version, only then will it work.

You can have multiple primary accounts, so go ahead and activate your US account as primary as well, if you ever feel like playing US version digital games/DLCs on your Eu account.

Just note that one account can be primary on only one PS4 machine. So if you ever change machines, you will have to deactivate the account as primaryon your existing console first.

Edited by roun90

21 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Nathan Drake - My weapon menu doesn’t even have the shield emoji849.png

Because there is only 1 shield - Guardian Shield. Hence no menu. The other 3 are skins which are a pre-order bonus. 

After you redeemed your codes, did PSN download it? 

21 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

focus on luck and vitality early on but there is no such thing in skills tab

Tied to weapon upgrades. You can see it on the top right side. Strength, Runic, Defence, Vitality, Luck, Cooldown.

Don't waste on luck... It only increases your chances to trigger passive perk and increase XP/Hacksilver gain. 

Vitality is a common stat. Increases your HP and reduces the severity of stagger. Go with 5:1 strength/defence ratio. Having high vitality without enough attack/defence is pointless. 

As for upgrading, don't waste on common gear. They become redundant quite fast. At end of each mission, you will find better gear to advance. Just upgrade Kratos and Atreus weapons whenever possible. You will also unlock a new set of skills to get, which are useful.  

• Like 1

[mention=72]Assassins Creed[/mention] Since you got the EU code, I assume the disc is EU version. And you want to play in your US account. 

If so, just redeem the EU code in the EU PSN store (PSN UK etc.) and set the EU account to primary in the console settings. This will allow you to play your EU version disc on US account with the DLC.

The US stone mason edition code will not work, because your disc itself is EU version. If you have the US version, only then will it work.

You are right ! The add ons I redeemed are not applied to the disc version I am playing.. If I go to Library it doesn’t show add ons under the game but it shows in the purchase section...

The disc code worked on the India PSN ( my friends account) which is set as my primary!! the shields work on my US ID now, Thank you !!

Now my only worry is when I get the Stone Mason disc in another 3 weeks will my saves on the std Indian copy work ?

Jumping back to action.. Keep it going GOWians [emoji1364]

There are lot of areas that you can't explore. It just kills the buzz of exploring like I came half way but can't proceed ahead bcos i dont have xx thing. I guess game wants us to keep playing story and think about exploring after credit rolls. 
You can explore. Atreus leaves hints here and there about exploring.

58 minutes ago, kaka_messi said:

There are lot of areas that you can't explore. It just kills the buzz of exploring like I came half way but can't proceed ahead bcos i dont have xx thing. I guess game wants us to keep playing story and think about exploring after credit rolls. 

I'm like 7-8 hours in and the exploration pretty dud. The areas are very constrained with a dead world and most of it is just boring collectibles. Not to forget most of the things/areas are not accessible and you will have to return back later just to pick up collectibles. 

The level design isn't anything special either if you ignore the visuals. It is extremely linear and plays like a rail shooter. The game itself doesn't know what it wants to be. RPG or action or cinematic adventure or beat 'em up or just jack of all trades and master of none. 

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

You are right ! The add ons I redeemed are not applied to the disc version I am playing.. If I go to Library it doesn’t show add ons under the game but it shows in the purchase section...

The disc code worked on the India PSN ( my friends account) which is set as my primary!! the shields work on my US ID now, Thank you !!

Now my only worry is when I get the Stone Mason disc in another 3 weeks will my saves on the std Indian copy work ?

Jumping back to action.. Keep it going GOWians emoji1364.png

Unfortunately, they will not work. The save files of the US version and EU version (Indian version) are incompatible, as both are considered 2 different games by Sony.

If you purchased Stone mason edition for reselling, I suggest you don't unpack it at all. If you purchased it as a collector, see if you can keep the steelbook and sell the disc separately (on loose).  Or if the steelbook is packaged separately, then best case, just sell the US Version standard edition in the stone mason edition box.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

Found the Realm Shift upgrade that was shown in preview footage in a random chest on a random piece of island.

We Bayonetta now :chucks:

33 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Lol we’ll talk when you don’t have enough to craft or upgrade the best gear or have enough XPemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png besides you’ll get all the strength and defence upgrades as you keep playing. Crafting luck/vitality items is what folks should pay attention to. Not everyone is interested in brute force stats when you can pay attention to one that helps you gain more across the board with more XP and cash.

Yeah I'm putting everything in luck because strength and defense goes up naturally anyway. Currently have spare XP and almost enough hacksilver to upgrade and craft most stuff I want.

45 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I'm like 7-8 hours in and the exploration pretty dud. The areas are very constrained with a dead world and most of it is just boring collectibles. Not to forget most of the things/areas are not accessible and you will have to return back later just to pick up collectibles. 

The level design isn't anything special either if you ignore the visuals. It is extremely linear and plays like a rail shooter. The game itself doesn't know what it wants to be. RPG or action or cinematic adventure or beat 'em up or just jack of all trades and master of none. 

Would like to hear @slackerninja opinion on this.

Not everyone is interested in brute force stats when you can pay attention to one that helps you gain more across the board with more XP and cash.

If you are not interested in brute force stats, why you want XP/cash for? Did you just sit behind high vitality, cheese monsters, and luck to trigger passive perks? b0Mq1hy.png 

you don’t have enough to craft or upgrade the best gear or have enough XP

Don't need when the game already offers enough. Don't need to upgrade everything you come across either. The favours and treasure map already give you enough XP/loot and hacksilvers. 

PS: Plays God of War -----> not interested in brute force. b0Mq1hy.png