God of War

Big Boss

1 hour ago, hope said:

My standard edition copy has arrived in Pune. Lets see if blue dart manages to deliver today or they f**k up again.

Amazon says “package left Bhiwandi” last night. Amazon is such a piece of sh*t

This is the current status now. Absolute sh*t f**ks these guys are. Incompetent idiots. Cant call them also coz their number is wrong. Says line congested. Now I won't get till Monday.  Fuming right now.

2mmhj7q.png

Edited by hope

My 4 year old walks in while i am playing the game..

S - Who is this..

M - God Of War

S - Wat is his real Name

M - Kratos

S - hmm, Why is he old in the poster and action figure he looks young

M - Well he had aged

S - Hmm, he is alo an avenger?

M - No, he is much more then that

S - Hmm, Who is stronger Thanos or Kratos

M - Kratos

S - He will defeat him?

M - In few mins.

S - Wow, and that entire avenger is not even able to touch Thanos and so scared of him

M - They are mortals

S - Hand me over that Action figureo of Kratos, and get me a new one.

M - Yes Sir!!!!

Obviouly it was a mix of hindi and english.

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monokuma said:
Completed the game. Damn.

Awesome !!! [emoji1319][emoji1319] How much time overall? Only story or even exploring

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by slackerninja
FFS, don't mention where you are in-game, here. Potential spoiler for some.

Awesome !!! [emoji1319][emoji1319] How much time overall? Only story or even exploring

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mainly story and exploration here and there. Wanted to finish off the story so that I don't come across any spoilers anywhere.

Now will complete the majority of the side quests.

Not sure how much time it took, i just kept playing [emoji16]

51 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Oh hell no. DISCUSS PLOT IN THE SPOILER THREAD YO.

(I'm all alone in there with no one to discuss the game with :()

I'm alone with no God Of War to play :lol:

Flipkart screwed up once again, was supposed to receive a copy today but because of "unforeseen situation encountered by the courier" it is delayed till Mon. 20hrs since it's been at the Bamnoli Centre, either that is a lie or they can't just pick there butts off to actually deliver it.

What kind of service is this? Now i don't think it's Sony's fault in Standard edition's case. Never gonna pre order a physical disc now. Digital or grey is the way to go.

What I am afraid about these so called upgrades is that I might pump in so much into these upgrades to just get +1/+2 on some stats and later onwards game will throw an awesome attachment which would make my upgrade sh*t. For example, I can upgrade my Warrior handle to boost my luck and strength but I think game will give me a better handle down the line. Lol.... :P 

This is how you start a f**king game :majesty: 

Emotional, powerful and then all hell breaks loose and then the story bit again to show a different side of Kratos.

Wow. One of the best first hour in a game ever. Topped gow3 for me. Not the fight but the opening. Fight was ok i think. 

I thought the troll would be easy to cheese but hell no. Troll is quite difficult. Took me a while in a more cautious approach.

The Production values are off the charts. Simply delightful all round.

The Axe is ok till now. Not got the  feeling yet. Miss the blades :P I forget to call back Axe lol. First time i was like why is he punching,where did the Axe go and then I finished the fight with fists. Pressed d pad and still won't come. After walking some steps i pressed triangle and it came back and i was like are :P

Kratos is so well written, f**king amazing. The Authority and stature comes off so well.

Atreus is clearly not annoying. All doubts vanished. In the troll battle, due to his pattar pattar i remembered to use him or i was going solo. I hope there is some slo mo thing. Atreus slows down enemies and Kratos finishes. That would be cool.

This upgrade and all i Dont like and dont care to understand as well. I guess this will be like BloodBorne for me where i sold Ludwig's blade for vials. I am sure i wont care for upgrades and make the game difficult for me like BB :P

Story is starting but i already have so many questions. 

Bravo SSM.