God of War

Big Boss

Apparently LE+CE should be available from tomorrow. Anyone heard anything from their sources? [mention=19670]Clenched_Balls[/mention] [mention=4948]HarishProGamer[/mention]
Amazon still says 25th, retailers here say the same except for GTS, who goes by their website date of 27th. Guess I gotta wait till tomorrow and hope for what you have just said to be true.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Amazon still says 25th, retailers here say the same except for GTS, who goes by their website date of 27th. Guess I gotta wait till tomorrow and hope for what you have just said to be true.

GTS is playing the safe game. Mention 27th and deliver early, customers will be happy.

1 hour ago, Monokuma said:
1 hour ago, Clenched_Balls said:

GTS is playing the safe game. Mention 27th and deliver early, customers will be happy.

I hope that's true. At least I'll be able to start by this weekend.

1 minute ago, adity said:

Ds4 dies in no time if you have bigger headphones like hyperx attached. So, that could be a factor as well. 

Nah nothing attached to it. DS4 does shitty 128kbps BT audio with compression anyway so it'd be waste of a good pair of headphones. Mine is attached to a DAC/AMP that makes heavy axe attack sound like Hulk smashing through a building. 

LMAO running out of controller batteries while playing the game. Hasn't happened while playing a single player game in a long time, except maybe BotW, but Switch battery life is lulz so doesn't count.
yup i experienced this too had too look for a charger thrice..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, adity said:

So, you use those USB amps, right? 

Ds4 DAC is indeed shitty. My hyperx cloud core sound so good with mobile and laptop. They should like sh*t on ds4. 

No its an optical DAC with separate power brick and plugged into TV's optical out. That way it plays whatever that is played on TV without changing output on DAC itself.

I don't have the words to explain how freaking Godly the Combat is. Its simply a gem. 

What have you done SSM.

The way things are, it will pass my Game of the Generation The Last Guardian in few hours :P

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

That's a wrap. WOW! Best 3 days of video gaming this year. 

Good:

• Story - well written and directed. No a single dull moment throughout the journey. Fantastic.
  • Graphics - the best looking game. 
  • Sound / Music / OST - fantastic.
  • Combat - crunchy and fun throughout. Never got bored of throwing the axe and watch it return in a thunderous way. Very well done.
  • Characters - Atreus was surprisingly not annoying. Very good work there. He was excellent until the end. The other characters were well written too. Kratos is Kratos. The badarsesery is still there. The voice is godly. 
  • Postgame and side content - good enough. Some very challenging stuff there even on normal.

The RPG elements were very amateur but the whole shift from previous game worked very well. In the end, upgraded everything and still had so much left. Anyways, play it as an action game and don't indulge in pseudo RPG stuff.

Absolutely amazing game. Once in a generation. This is a MUST PLAY! Amazing action with a great adventure and a fantastic storytelling. A game that is can sit next to The Last of Us. 

That feel when HYPE delivers. DFn0NbJ.pngDFn0NbJ.pngDFn0NbJ.png

damn, thats quite a turn from your previous post.

Just a few more days to the LE.