God of War

Big Boss

Man, some of the challenges in Muspelheim are INSANE. Defeating 100 enemies is kinda tedious if you don't get it on your first try.

I dunno why but I didn't complete the post game content after my first playthrough the last time. It's fun to do it now that I understand the combat a bit better. I have over 200K XP points and nowhere to spend 'em is kinda a bummer though.

So I am playing this for the 1st time and am about 2/3 main missions in. Made the mistake of not using headphones on it since I don't keep TV audio that high.

Played today using the headphones via the controller. Granted that the battery drains faster but now I can hear. Especially Odin's green birds.

Makes a world of difference.

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

So I am playing this for the 1st time and am about 2/3 main missions in. Made the mistake of not using headphones on it since I don't keep TV audio that high.

Played today using the headphones via the controller. Granted that the battery drains faster but now I can hear. Especially Odin's green birds.

Makes a world of difference.

Yeah it does. The sound design is fantastic.

In other news, finally defeated the last Valkyrie. sh*t wasn't easy

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Done with plat?

I'm not going for the plat. Too many collectibles to worry about. I have killed like 32 Odin's ravens, and looking up guides to find the rest of the ravens (and other collectibles) is too much of a hassle. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, Vip3r said:

I am playing sekiro and it does not have a difficulty setting. I am at Ashina. Not sure if I qualify for Pizza treat.

Not to brag but I platinumed Sekiro. Soulslike games are the best

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Root said:

Anyone knows how to adjust the screen/display size? I am getting black borders

Usually whenever I start new game I get option to adjust brightness and display size but not in GoW.

https://www.polygon.com/god-of-war-guide-walkthrough-ps4-ps5/22264855/fix-black-border-how-to

21 hours ago, Root said:

Thanks so I was not the only one.

Yeah, even I had the same issue back at launch.

21 hours ago, Root said:

Also anyway to increase the text size I have maxed out in accessibility but size is still the same.

I don't think there is, unfortunately. But some folks have suggested using the zoom function from the accessibility tab in the system settings. Try giving that a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you ask hardcore fans on Twitter or gaming forums that whether they like GTAV now, then most of them will say f**k GTA 5 coz they tired of Rockstar milking GTAV like crazy not giving it proper nextgen treatment or talking about new game. 

I personally will not vote for GTAV for anything when compared with any game. I loved the game when it came out but i hate it now coz of Rockstar and how they shamelessly milking the game. f**k GTAV 

Saints row 3 >>> GTAV 

Edited by WhiteWolf

44 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

On topic - Im close getting platinum on God of War after 2 years. 

Feels amazing at 60fps on PS5 

you must try the Give me God of War mode

it's easily one of the most enjoyable gameplay ever and is my longest playtime with any game in this mode 

3 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Chrono Trigger lost to Burnout 3.

Half Life 2 lost to Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Super Metroid lost to Apex Legends.

Seems like a joke poll.

Its fan-voted, public opinion will not align with personal perception.

But fan-voted or not, it is for the title of Best Video game of all time, seems like GoW will win. At this point, I'll only be surprised if a Sony PS Exclusive doesn't win an award :D