God of War

Big Boss

53 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

“As of August 2021, 19.5MM copies for God of War on PlayStation 4 have been sold through and we can't wait to share that experience with a whole new group of players on PC.”

Thats an insane amount of copies sold, with Ragnarok coming to PS4 as well, maybe we’ll see similar numbers as well.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Thats an insane amount of copies sold, with Ragnarok coming to PS4 as well, maybe we’ll see similar numbers as well.

Don't forget they're still giving it out for ps plus collection users so that number is much higher.

Edit: was also given on psnow. 

9 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't forget they're still giving it out for ps plus collection users so that number is much higher.

Edit: was also given on psnow. 

19 mil is sold through numbers aka copies people bought. Actual number of people who played it is def much higher

1 minute ago, i_rock098 said:

Is twitter melting with this news? Can someone link some salty tweets to read for shits and giggle :fear:

Sent from my KB2001 using Tapatalk

you should find some if you google them. 

This thread doesn’t need any unnecessary drama

• Like 2

About time. Pc gamers starting to get best of everything. Now if only Mario makes the jump, One can hope...
Technically you can play a better version of the original Nintendo games thanks to emulation.

27 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Technically you can play a better version of the original Nintendo games thanks to emulation.

Natively it will have features and performance superior to emulation. 

I don’t see how GoW,Horizon,Uncharted coming to PC would affect console buyers,as long as it’s coming 4-5 years later. 

It’s actually a very good strategy Sony has been using lately & is nothing like M$’s open to all(& free too) approach.

Release the game on PC Years later & ppl would kinda want to play the sequel as early as possible,which would be exclusive to PS for another 4-5 years. 

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t see how GoW,Horizon,Uncharted coming to PC would affect console buyers,as long as it’s coming 4-5 years later. 

It’s actually a very good strategy Sony has been using lately & is nothing like M$’s open to all(& free too) approach.

Release the game on PC Years later & ppl would kinda want to play the sequel as early as possible,which would be exclusive to PS for another 4-5 years. 

People who like these games are not gonna wait 3+ years to play the sequel.

It's a decent strategy to include a neutral platform for release. It's not like PC gamers who never intended to buy a console would suddenly get swayed by all these releases and run to get a console. At this point, I don't know if such a crowd even exists given the absurd PC hardware prices and they'd probably have at least one current gen console. Regardless, they (PC gamers) will at least get a taste of Sony exclusives without the need of buying the console.

Some of the PC gamers I know have waited for the console's life cycle to end, buy it at a decent price, play just the major exclusives and sell it off. So they don't really want to be a part of the console eco system, just want to try out the exclusives. 

For the people who are already attached to console gaming, this move shouldn't even make a difference. It's not like they have released the entire Sony library on the PC, these exclusives hardly make up even a fraction of the entire line-up. They cherry picked these titles to show the absolute best visual and technical fidelity to the PC market. I think it's one of the reasons why they didn't bother releasing the previous Uncharted games or the original God of War saga titles as some of them would feel very dated. 

I'd say Spider-Man would probably be next and of course the fan favourite Bloodborne. It's win-win for Sony. Salty fans are already loosing their minds on Twitter, which is a cesspool now anyway. So no point in holding onto emotional exclusive attachment. :P 

Spider-Man coming to PC would be huge. 
Bloodborne & Demon’s Souls would be something that PC fans have been craving for many years now. 

Uncharted 4
Uncharted LL

Horizon ZD

Detroit BH

GoW

Death Stranding

Days Gone

Can’t really be considered a “fraction” as it’s almost the entire PS4 gen Sony library. 

I’m sure now that even TLOU 1+2 & GoTsu will also follow the moment they are 4-5 years old. & just in time for their sequels.

Infact they should release TLOU 1 remaster already.