Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

God of War - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

And in the end,there is a nice emo moment.Beautifully done.Kratos being a badass guy didnt put the hand over the shoulder of his son.

Interesting times ahead.

Something like this, they should have done with GOW:A, when they were advertising it as a game to show more of human side of Kratos.

Looks sweet visually. My only iscissue that camera is too close to character during combat. They should pull it back a bit during combat so that we have better view of the area

It will most likely be dynamic. Will be little backward when fighting huge bosses or crowds and will be closer with smaller enemies. In gameplay its like that only

Looks sweet visually. My only iscissue that camera is too close to character during combat. They should pull it back a bit during combat so that we have better view of the area

My exact thoughts. I mean, I'm a massive God of War fan and this looks f*ckin' amazing, but the combat looks really awkward. I just hope they retain the camera positioning of the previous games. Random panning is fine to observe the view, but this is too god dam close.

EG guys are idiot. It's set after events of Gow3

Looks like they are going all serious with this one. Those sex mini games nd all are out. All David Jaffe sh*t is out. More and more Sony studios are trying to create TLOU type experience.

Edited by WhiteWolf

It's somewhat of a semi hybrid reboot it seems

He is the same guy

Who lived in ancient Greek times

He lived at the end of GoW3

Drifted to a different region of the same world

Started a new life

EG guys are idiot. It's set after events of Gow3

Looks like they are going all serious with this one. Those sex mini games nd all are out. All David Jaffe sh*t is out. More and more Sony studios are trying to create TLOU type experience.

How do you know sex mini games are out?David Jaffe created this so what his sh*t is out?What is TLOU type experience here?

Why you post like this always lol.