Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

God of War - READ OP BEFORE POSTING

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, krados said:

2 at E3s, 1 PGW and this release date one, iirc.

then there are those lost pages videos.

 

Thanks! Been skimming the pages here to see what is there to catch up with the news/hype.

 

Ramayan mein Ram n Lakshman ji ke beard na aayi.. Why can't Kratos proudly claim "Palmolive Da Jawaab Nahi..!" :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AtheK said:

Seems like a fan work. 

Indeed. Good thing that it's not finalized. 

------

 

I know I'm asking too much but I'd love the game's intro to be like GOW3 in terms of pure epicness.  GOW3 was my first game on PS3 and I was awe-struck by its opening. The art direction, the visuals and the majestic music came together to orchestrate that wonder. I still remember my first playthrough vividly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Aloy said:

I know I'm asking too much but I'd love the game's intro to be like GOW3 in terms of pure epicness.  GOW3 was my first game on PS3 and I was awe-struck by its opening. The art direction, the visuals and the majestic music came together to orchestrate that wonder. I still remember my first playthrough vividly. 

I think in one of the interviews Cory did mention that this will follow the series trend of epic openings :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all GOW always had action packed jaw dropping opening sequences. Even if we don't get action we might get cinematic landscape showing a huge world with amazing detail. Kartos coming to this new world and the camera pans out like the Ganesh door puzzle in lost legacy did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Aloy said:

Indeed. Good thing that it's not finalized. 

------

 

I know I'm asking too much but I'd love the game's intro to be like GOW3 in terms of pure epicness.  GOW3 was my first game on PS3 and I was awe-struck by its opening. The art direction, the visuals and the majestic music came together to orchestrate that wonder. I still remember my first playthrough vividly. 

+1 that was the best opening in all of the gow's released till now imo

7 hours ago, HEMAN said:

First of all GOW always had action packed jaw dropping opening sequences. Even if we don't get action we might get cinematic landscape showing a huge world with amazing detail. Kartos coming to this new world and the camera pans out like the Ganesh door puzzle in lost legacy did.

Granted all gow's had superb opening sequences......gow 3 opening sequence was a whole new level of awesomeness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...