God of War

Big Boss

And in the end,there is a nice emo moment.Beautifully done.Kratos being a badass guy didnt put the hand over the shoulder of his son.

Interesting times ahead.

Something like this, they should have done with GOW:A, when they were advertising it as a game to show more of human side of Kratos.

Looks sweet visually. My only iscissue that camera is too close to character during combat. They should pull it back a bit during combat so that we have better view of the area

It will most likely be dynamic. Will be little backward when fighting huge bosses or crowds and will be closer with smaller enemies. In gameplay its like that only

Looks sweet visually. My only iscissue that camera is too close to character during combat. They should pull it back a bit during combat so that we have better view of the area

My exact thoughts. I mean, I'm a massive God of War fan and this looks f*ckin' amazing, but the combat looks really awkward. I just hope they retain the camera positioning of the previous games. Random panning is fine to observe the view, but this is too god dam close.

EG guys are idiot. It's set after events of Gow3

Looks like they are going all serious with this one. Those sex mini games nd all are out. All David Jaffe sh*t is out. More and more Sony studios are trying to create TLOU type experience.

Edited by WhiteWolf

^what he said.

So Kratos didn't die at the end of GOW3 (duh). He drifted in semi dead state for a while till he was revived. Something something... He married and had a kid.

How would this be a full reboot.

Edited by Walker

Yea, cause he does look like an older Kratos (found his version of inner peace seems like :P)

You mean external peace. I'm sure his inner monster is all bottled up in a Pandora's box somewhere deep inside his mind. All it will take is for that kid to die :lol:

EG guys are idiot. It's set after events of Gow3

Looks like they are going all serious with this one. Those sex mini games nd all are out. All David Jaffe sh*t is out. More and more Sony studios are trying to create TLOU type experience.

How do you know sex mini games are out?David Jaffe created this so what his sh*t is out?What is TLOU type experience here?

Why you post like this always lol.

Don't care about the kid, but the old character model of Kratos looks odd.

So old Marcus Fenix and old Kratos come back to screen on same day, two of my favorite characters are old now.