God of War

Big Boss

One thing which is buggering me is that

Was the game played on current gen or they were playing it on neo??

If its current gen I have to admit looks pretty badass though

It has to be on the PS4. SSM are wizards in terms of tech no doubt it was supposed to look godly.

It was but that was closely associated with the vintage GoW play style

with that sort of gameplay gone i don't see that same thing returning

& Truth be told no matter how good it was it wasn't a success,this gen Sony seems to be in no mood to try any sort of MP

they are sticking to their basics & it has given them the edge aswell

Last gen they wanted to compete with XBL big time so brought out all sorts of MP stuff like Resistance,Killzzone,Socom,MAG,LBP,Uncharted,Twisted Metal,TLOU,GoW

Pretty much everyone was trying to put MP i some form to capture the replay value of Halo,CoD,Gears & BF

None worked as big as these for Sony(& others)

everyone has done away with them

Only FPS,TPS works

Oh thanks.

UC4's MP is crack though.

Gow ascension multi-player was quite a bit of fun, did not have longevity but great for few weeks. That I guess was enough to add the replay value to the game. It is the only gow game I have not played multiple times, time to take a look at the vault I guess.

Gow ascension multi-player was quite a bit of fun, did not have longevity but great for few weeks. That I guess was enough to add the replay value to the game. It is the only gow game I have not played multiple times, time to take a look at the vault I guess.

I enjoyed this games multiplayer more than story mode though :fear:

Lets see how fast this kid dies when the game comes out

He already poked the sleeping dragon with a arrow once.Two more moves like this and he's history

My bet maybe in 2-3 levels

question is who will kill him? Thor? Odin?

Loki tricking Kratos into killing his child(again) ?

Actually wont be surprised if kratos dies and the kid becomes protag. in the demo there are a couple of time when it says knowledge gained. once when the kid finds the deer tracks and once when he kills it.

shub shubh bolo KC bhai

Actually wont be surprised if kratos dies and the kid becomes protag. in the demo there are a couple of time when it says knowledge gained. once when the kid finds the deer tracks and once when he kills it.

In the end he says you are ready now for the new Beginning.What is he ready for at such a small age?I think kratos will tag him along towards that Mountain not Olympus though.Also he calls him father once and most of the times Sir.

Hasnt cory already said kratos will be there in the whole game..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It just can't be a Reboot

The killing move said "Spartan Rage"

What the blue f**k is a Spartan doing in Norse Mythology

It is Kratos from GoW trilogy.....drifted in a different part of the same universe some how

Definitely not a reboot already mentioned that its set many many many years after gow3.. whats to be seen is how he survived that suicidal stab..

Definitely not a reboot already mentioned that its set many many many years after gow3.. whats to be seen is how he survived that suicidal stab..

this is the man who has Hades as his holiday home,and has made the Sisters of Fate,the Furies and the God of Death his bitch.

one itty bitty stab wont pose a problem for him

• Like 1

He was stabbed by the same sword before & he returned

Returning is out of question.. theres no depth of hades nemore to return from.. he has survived.. how thats the question..