God of War

Big Boss

but didn't Alpha take away hope permanently?

Contrary to popular opinion, I did not ban him.

Release Hope like Kratos did :P

giph-lefta-02-risegr.gif

And unless you rein yourself in, you will join him shortly.

Edited by ALPHA17

56813906.jpg

Your watch is Thai.

Unbanned him to celebrate return of kratos

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Edited by AtheK

A New Beginning

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

Lmao you are persistent...

#inb4ban

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

^^ Thanks for the video, Ank.

Is hope really back? LMAO. Welcome back hope. Let's celebrate the return of the king, the one and only Kratos. Can't wait to rip apart Thor's face in two halves in dem glorious visuals.

"The entire game is presented as a single, uninterrupted shot. Once you’re in, you’re in. No load screens, no cinematics, no fades to black."

"This game is about Kratos teaching his son how to be a god, and his son teaching Kratos how to be human again.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-god-of-war-made-me-care-about-the-series-for-the-first-time

^^ Excellent.

This is interesting and really necessary for a GOW game.

While the E3 demo was a quieter, more character-driven look at the game, Barlog assured me that the series isn’t shrugging off its bombastic, cinematic roots. The reason they didn’t focus the E3 demo on a huge, spectacle-filled set piece is that it's a given that the game will have those. Barlog and Sony Santa Monica have mastered those moments, so with this demo, they wanted to surprise fans and non-fans of the series with the unexpected.

The boy will be with us throughout the game? i'm okay with this as long as the above is done right.

While you assume complete control of Kratos, you also passively control his son throughout the entire game, and both characters grow and evolve. There’s a single button dedicated to your son, and its use depends on the context. He becomes an active participant in combat, traversal, exploration, and puzzle-solving. In this, the game is about passing knowledge onto your child. At the beginning of your journey, you teach a reluctant child how to fire a bow and hunt. As you progress through the game, that becomes second-nature to the boy, and it’s clear that your knowledge has been passed on.

"This game is about Kratos teaching his son how to be a god, and his son teaching Kratos how to be human again.”

This is an amazing quote.

Edited by Aloy