God of War

Big Boss

Those are some nice sketches. Especially the end one.

Btw, so many posts praising the game and series of a ps exclusive and zodka has not come here to sh*t all over it? Looks like he really is scared of Athek banning him lmao.

The last few pages were simply awesome!! :wub:  In the first game, when you blow the horn and as the dust settles...see Cronos at a distance with Pandora's temple chained to his back..that is one of the best gaming related memories I have(is there a thread for this? there should be a thread for this.) The entire pandora's temple section after that and then that throw from Ares from the other end of the world...made me a lifetime GOW fan. Even though Ascension was the weakest entry, but it also had some gr8 moments. I think the combat was best in Ascension and it looked insane.

But as much as i loved the older games, would not have been that excited for the new one, if it was also following the same formula. I wish I am able to be in a condition to play it when it releases..fingers crossed :(

• Like 1

The Whole Pandora Box level is just Genius creation.Whatta Level man :panic:

Even before Blowing the Horn.The whole desert segment was phenomenal.That Eery music where you have to kill 3 mirages i think to pass through was so brilliant and before that you have the full view of the City with Ares in the background destroying the City.Man whaata sight.

And before entering that city,there was this awesome pillar puzzle also with that Rope Segment :P 

Man i m gonna replay god of war 1 now on my ps2 when i go back to my hometown.

My first ps2 game  would have been god of war 2 as i thought latest hai toh aur better hoga but my Mom told me to buy part 1 first as first part toh khelo pehle beta :P And there started the Journey of Kratos :panic:  Hydra Boss Fight :panic:  First appearance of Zeus :panic: Howly sh*t so many moments man :P

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I know the previous games were great, but GOW3 is the only game I've ever played thrice, including once on the PS4. That game just brings out this side of me, this rage filled, "die motherf**ker die" while gritting my teeth, while pushing the buttons. I know I kept pushing that O for quite a while while punching Zoos in the face, and I loved it.

I still remember how many times I replayed killing Poseidon. That's the best "*beep* you" death in video game history. The transition from Gaia's bitch slap, to Kratos' lunge to Poseidon being pussy whipped, man. 

It's just this feeling. When I replayed this on the PS4 recently, I believed to have matured a bit, but the scowl I had on my face when I was, literally, f**king sh*t up in the game, made me realise how much I still enjoyed the intense bad-assery. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, achilles said:

I know the previous games were great, but GOW3 is the only game I've ever played thrice, including once on the PS4. That game just brings out this side of me, this rage filled, "die motherf**ker die" while gritting my teeth, while pushing the buttons. I know I kept pushing that O for quite a while while punching Zoos in the face, and I loved it.

I still remember how many times I replayed killing Poseidon. That's the best "*beep* you" death in video game history. The transition from Gaia's bitch slap, to Kratos' lunge to Poseidon being pussy whipped, man. 

It's just this feeling. When I replayed this on the PS4 recently, I believed to have matured a bit, but the scowl I had on my face when I was, literally, f**king sh*t up in the game, made me realise how much I still enjoyed the intense bad-assery. 

This is why i want a new Def Jam to come out.. :(

1 minute ago, adity said:

Def Jam fight for NY was my most played game on PSP. I dunno why the series died. Those super moves were so crazy.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Maybe the money they had to pay all the stars in the games didn't help them make good profits or something... Don't see any other reason for the franchise to die. The last game that came out was, i think, Def Jam Icon. I don't know how well that did. 

5 hours ago, achilles said:

Loved your post :thumbsup: Have seen lots of ppl commenting on game being average mainly bcoz of Kratos being so 1-dimensional. But his rage was the main reason I liked the series. But even though I loved "all" the games, wasnt looking forward to another game with the same tone. Liking this new avatar of Kratos, who has matured(looks like) with us, settings look gr8 and I always felt that when it comes to visuals and set pieces, SSM are ahead of ND.

5 minutes ago, krados said:

Loved your post :thumbsup: Have seen lots of ppl commenting on game being average mainly bcoz of Kratos being so 1-dimensional. But his rage was the main reason I liked the series. But even though I loved "all" the games, wasnt looking forward to another game with the same tone. Liking this new avatar of Kratos, who has matured(looks like) with us, settings look gr8 and I always felt that when it comes to visuals and set pieces, SSM are ahead of ND.

Sense of scale in GOW games is freaking mind-blowing. Coming to the games themselves while i loved every single GOW outing I still think GoW2 was the best one (haven't played ascension... Yet). Don't get me wrong both 1&3 were and still are fantastic, GoW 2felt like SSM stepped up and really gave us a Kratos to root for. Through out the game it felt like a journey of vengeance and discovery. That ending will stay with me forever. Probably one of the most impressive scenes in any game. 

3 minutes ago, Walker said:

Sense of scale in GOW games is freaking mind-blowing. Coming to the games themselves while i loved every single GOW outing I still think GoW2 was the best one (haven't played ascension... Yet). Don't get me wrong both 1&3 were and still are fantastic, GoW 2felt like SSM stepped up and really gave us a Kratos to root for. Through out the game it felt like a journey of vengeance and discovery. That ending will stay with me forever. Probably one of the most impressive scenes in any game. 

Yup, one more reason to get hyped for the new game with Cory's return :)

2 hours ago, Walker said:

yes GOW2 was the most complete GOW game. Well ascension is more of a fan service, but still a good one time play *Probably the only GOW game i have not played twice.

ND is good but SSM is god level, Sony is super lucky to own both of them.