God of War

Big Boss

6 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

That's how marketing works. pklTv83.png 

Yeah like I said, Sony paid all reviewers to market their game with high scores and then hype up there score. No other way a non-Nintendo game can get a 95+ meta.

Embargo lifts in few hours. The review is quite well written and those screens look fantastic. c2mt8gD.png 

60 FPS mode is always welcomed. 

Instead, even though Horizon was pleased with 30fps even in Performance Mode, God of War targets 60 frames per second when it is held in 1080p on a PS4 Pro. It does not succeed to stay there all the time, but the difference from the 4K framerate is from heaven to earth. So, if you own a PS4 Pro, do not hesitate to choose Favor Performance: fights will feel much, much fluent and Kratos more responsive to commands.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, hope said:

The score seems to be 8-9 till now.

Phewwww. Hype met :clapping::clapping:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of a fan are you, your hype has been met because some one else played a game and reviewed it as per his wish. For a true fan there was no hype, it's a no Brainer that this will be a great game. He will love it, irrespective of the flaws and have fun playing it rather then going through every thread on internet and screaming hype hype. Hell you have been more active on spoiler thread then the guys who have played the game themselves. 

Wait it out kid and have fun when the game releases, you are just f**king up the experience for yourself. 

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 2

"All this varied combination of exploration, fights, solved by puzzles, story portions and side targets keeps the player's interest all the way through the adventure, and the time span is almost imperceptible. Thus, they did not even feel when the approximately 25 hours needed to complete the main thread of the story (on average difficulty) or the over 35 hours of play we reached when writing this article after the majority of the secondary goals which I have met so far. And I just discovered a whole unexplored area in Midgard ..."

Impeccable pacing where you lose the perception of time, the art that is lost in the modern open world trend.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of a fan are yiu, your hype has been met because some one else played a game and reviewed it as per his wish. For a true fan there was no hype, it's a no Brainer that this will be a great game. He will love it, irrespective of the flaws and have fun playing it rather then going through every thread on internet and screaming hype hype. Hell yiu have been more active on spoiler thread then the guys who have played the game themselves. 

Wait it out kid and have fun when the game releases, you are just f**king up the experience for yourself. 

This :rofl:

Seems to me that he cares too much of what the review scores will be ....idgaf about scores for PS 4 AAA games ...especially like gow,uncharted, tlou etc ...even if some guy gives it a 3 or 4/10....I'm playing it regardless what they say :P so relax till 20th .....I haven't seen any of the videos you guys posted ....will wait till launch :D

18 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of a fan are you, your hype has been met because some one else played a game and reviewed it as per his wish. For a true fan there was no hype, it's a no Brainer that this will be a great game. He will love it, irrespective of the flaws and have fun playing it rather then going through every thread on internet and screaming hype hype. Hell you have been more active on spoiler thread then the guys who have played the game themselves. 

I don't give ghanta to review scores. TLG and ascension were slated but TLG is my game of the generation.

Its reviews time thats it. Come april 20th, no one will care.

54 minutes ago, adity said:

It has score which shows people didn't hate it. Also, not having good controls and camera is a legitimate concern. It might not make a game unplayable but if something detracts from the experience, it is quite fair that a few points be cut for it. 

That's why I'm quite against relying solely on scores for games. You should read the review and see if the grievances of the reviewer bother you at all. Similarly, you should see if what the game was praised actually appeals to you. 

Idiots cant control a horse in SOTC and blame the game for that. Same for TLG.

22 minutes ago, Messy said:

God of War ends on a promising, chilling tease that opens up the series for something wholly unexpected. 

Full of genuine surprises, thrilling action, and emotionally grounded in almost every moment, this God of War is easily the best entry in a long series that had no right to reinvent itself so well.

• Like 2

Just now, Joe Cool said:

God of War ends on a promising, chilling tease that opens up the series for something wholly unexpected. 

Full of genuine surprises, thrilling action, and emotionally grounded in almost every moment, this God of War is easily the best entry in a long series that had no right to reinvent itself so well.

It's posted right above my post.

Joes hyped I guess :P

Yay yay all aboard the hype train.