God of War

Big Boss

Just a couple of hours in and I'm finding it hard to put the game down. I'm not being able to get as many finishers in as I'd hoped but I'm really enjoying the combat as well so far.

Why can't it be the weekend already? <_<

9 hours ago, Monokuma said:

I think it's time to start reading from the begining of this thread.

The discussions since June 2016 emoji16.png

Don't want to go back and read about how this is like Last of Us (like its a bad thing) and dumbed down compared to previous games.

Was gonna go digital. But codes weren't available with Al. So, I ordered the disc. 
Although, I won't be playing for another month cuz of exams. 
dayum.. its getting hard to wait to another 45 mins.. tu mahina kaise rukega..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Photo mode coming soon.

They are showing the demo at the moment. 

Awesome....2nd playthrough at resolution mode + photo mode :D 

BTW, why is there a restriction on number of reactions per day? Wanted to like this post but cant...heck in the coming week there will be many posts in this thread that I would be clicking the like button for :P 

bhai yaar amazon mc pe 5th ko hi preorder kiya tha standard edition..... bsdk abhi tak ship nahi kiya salo ne....wo to bloodborne aur dark souls 3 khel rha hoon isliye dukh kam ho rha hai warna aaj amzn walo ki mommy sis one kar deta bc....salo ne 4000 rupee 15 din pehle hi le liye....abhi IN STOCK dikha rahe aur mera preorder abhi tak ship nahi kiya....bsdk bc 

• Sad 1

ek baat aur...bhailog PS4 abhi 10 din pehle hi liya hai...koi dost nahi hai mera PSN pe....kya aapme se koi dost banega....sala zero dost dekhke rona aajata hai.... :( real life mein sare dost padhakoo hain...unka game se door door tak koi sambandh nahi hai :( 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Photo mode coming soon.

They are showing the demo at the moment. 

;

Was actually surprised to see photo mode not already in the game. Ah well, glad we're still getting it.

24 minutes ago, Maximus said:

A word of advice, set your controller vibrator settings to 5-6. 

Why though? Seems fine to me at 10 :\

Blue Dart still hasn't updated tracking details after 16 hours. Its amazing how far you can go in this country with this kind of incompetence.
Looks like a region wise issue. I have always received games from gts in one day from the day of shipping (Mumbai to Bangalore).

They ship around 5, I get it next day by 2-4 pm.

On some occassions (I think depends on the delivery boy) they lie that consignee not available and wont deliver, can still get it picked up though :/

What a start. :panic: 

The combat feel is AMAZING. Super crunchy. When you use the axe for the first time. DROOOOOOOOOOOL! RDxgC2E.png

The music is fantastic. FEELS! The dialogue is so good, BOY!

Visually this is the best looking game till now. HDR is amazing. 

xsncoY4.jpg

0mXoc5K.jpg

LOVING IT DORAOZw.png DORAOZw.png