God of War

Big Boss

29 minutes ago, hope said:

Got LE?

YES. Lost-in-Transit Edition :P

27 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Excellent now enjoy. Waiting for you to finish so we can discuss.

That's going to be a while :lol:

Just now, adity said:

The gameplay in this one is a huge leap from the previous games. In the past games, what combo to use was only a matter of what looked cool to you. Not the case here. Even in early areas, you're attacked from all sides and it's not easy to take more than 2 enemies at a time. Reminds me of Bloodborne in that regard. 

Also, even the base level enemies are fast and take a chunk of your health. 

Cory Barlog deserves a nice bonus for this game. 

You started playing? Exam thi na teri?

The Combat designer is Same also. He is with SSM since the first i think. 

All the 180s about combat :lol: How people compared it to Last of Us combat when it was revealed is beyond me. Even in its basic form it looked nothing like that. 

"The jump button is gone so combat must be sh*t now" like, what?

Did not get the game yet, as I am travelling and have the LE pre-booked in India. But in Singapore, I did come across the complete artbook for GoW (not the mini artbook that comes with LE/CE; the complete 200+ page one) which I purchased.

Just posting the cover pics here, which does not have any spoiler.

Hv only given a cursory glance to the book contents and will only go in detail once I have played the game.

P37fQ7J.jpg

CjyZo6V.jpg

7JBtNIT.jpg

BTW if it's of any comfort; at the store I asked at least, it seems LE did not come to Singapore at all. Regarding CE, the shopkeeper said they had some weird version in Singapore, which had the normal (not steelbook) cover. And it was OoS as well.

And all editions were pretty much out  of stock everywhere. Even standard editions was OoS in many places, with some places being left out eith 1-2 copies. Did not even get a glimpse of any special editions anywhere.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

Finished the game. It's definitely one of the best game out there right now. But it felt a bit stretched. And was expecting a better (more epic) ending (boss fight). 

I liked what they did with the story. It's actually a proper reboot with lots of scope for the future. 

9/10

5 hours ago, slackerninja said:

Hearing it'll hit stores tomorrow. Apparently got billed by Sony today. More info as it happens.

Fking finally....

I am exploring alot. Not rushing with the Story. And so far this game is mind blowing. I have never felt like this before with others game. Surely i did play a lot of masterpiece games but God of War will always be very special to me. I'm happy to be a video gamer that i got to play this game. But that just me. 

• Like 1