God of War

Big Boss

1 hour ago, george361 said:

I am exploring alot. Not rushing with the Story. And so far this game is mind blowing. I have never felt like this before with others game. Surely i did play a lot of masterpiece games but God of War will always be very special to me. I'm happy to be a video gamer that i got to play this game. But that just me. 

Same. There's so much to explore and the level design, graphics and art really add to the sense of discovery. I'm pretty much in constant awe of the whole thing.

Of course, the downside of too much exploration is that the story quests become easy....even on hard (for as far as I've played at least).

Edited by STICK3Rboy

57 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Min-maxing my cooldown stat plus maxed out some of my runes so I can pull sh*t like this every 15 seconds.

Reveal hidden contents

CR7gOx6.gif

Teach me Boy :P PM me how you do that. 

Apparently, the LE stock is coming to India by today, like ninja mentioned. So expect your retailers(in Bengaluru) to stock up on the game by tomorrow evening or the day after. This is freaking catastrophic. F*ck you Sony India.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Apparently, the LE stock is coming to India by today, like ninja mentioned. So expect your retailers(in Bengaluru) to stock up on the game by tomorrow evening or the day after. This is freaking catastrophic. F*ck you Sony India.

All the LE copies are apparently booked (local dealers), so only those who preordered will be able to pickup locally. No extra copies.

17 minutes ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Lol nice 

Worth the wait imo.... But ya sheer stupidity by Sony India 

1 minute ago, sobbii said:

did you try give me god of war?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No, Started the game on Hard and doing it pretty good till now, should've started on give me god of war. Maybe next playthrough if I got time. 

All the LE copies are apparently booked (local dealers), so only those who preordered will be able to pickup locally. No extra copies.  

Nope. That's just the case with GTS. Games n gadgets cancelled it because of less demand. Elsewhere, there's no pre-ordering involved but they are bringing in less copies, so they'd urge you to get it as soon as possible. That's what the guy in Venus told a couple of weeks back when I wanted him to reserve a copy, over a phonecall.

Nope. That's just the case with GTS. Games n gadgets cancelled it because of less demand. Elsewhere, there's no pre-ordering involved but they are bringing in less copies, so they'd urge you to get it as soon as possible. That's what the guy in Venus told a couple of weeks back when I wanted him to reserve a copy, over a phonecall. 

The Venus guys told me that copies will be arriving soon but that all the copies are already booked and he will not be able to provide another copy.

Spoke to him yesterday.

The Venus guys told me that copies will be arriving soon but that all the copies are already booked and he will not be able to provide another copy.  

Spoke to him yesterday.

Some hypocrisy going on there, I reckon?! Called him up at 10:30 AM today. He told me he'd update me in an hour. Then when he called me back, he told me to come and pick up my copy tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow. No pre-ordering involved, atleast in my case. 

Now now, please don't tell me they're gonna f*ck this up too [emoji26]

14 minutes ago, adity said:

Why? You can still play it at a higher difficulty. 

It's a welcome decision to not have higher difficulty trophies so that non masochist people can get the platinum as well. 

You get a sense of 'pride and achievement' when you get a trophy pops up after completing the game on toughest mode. 

The voice of Kratos itself makes people feel like a non masochist. 

Some hypocrisy going on there, I reckon?! Called him up at 10:30 AM today. He told me he'd update me in an hour. Then when he called me back, he told me to come and pick up my copy tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow. No pre-ordering involved, atleast in my case. Now now, please don't tell me they're gonna f*ck this up too [emoji26]

No clue then, but what I mentioned was what he told me. So I reckoned people already paid and booked their LE copies.