God of War

Big Boss

7 minutes ago, Keano said:

You got to be wiser :P

Lunch break? House chores? Wife demands attention? - charge your controller.

^ Story of my weekend.

what difficulty did you play on? Did you rush through the story mode? I have been playing ~10 hours each day and I am done with 2/3rd of the game. 

I started on balanced then switched to Story Mode coz i so wanted to know how it unfolds. 

Just now, hope said:

I started on balanced then switched to Story Mode coz i so wanted to know how it unfolds. 

Errm you better start playing the game again from scratch. The combat is amazing at higher difficulties.

Just now, Keano said:

Errm you better start playing the game again from scratch. The combat is amazing at higher difficulties.

Ya i know. It was taking time so i switched. Now i will tackle the remaining Things which i completely skipped. Zero side quests done till now :P Did only the Story. 

I was watching some game reviews on youtube and switched source to play the game. After a while, went to a movie and came back home late in the night. PS4 Pro is in sleep mode and the source changed to youtube and a video of the scene before the final boss fight(that was the YT video title) was playing on the TV :( 

Never had I ran out of the house to switch off casting to TV :lol: 

Did not see much besides an enemy. I wonder if he is the final boss or just there in the scene before the final boss. 

Am playing on the Give me a challenge difficulty and I have been doing a lot of side quests.  Is that why I feel the game is like Nioh, where there is an inverse difficulty curve. I got my a*s kicked multiple times in the first few chapters and the combat became easier as I progressed further in the game. 

Some of the optional bosses are still brutal on higher difficulties.

@slackerninja  Are we allowed to discuss armor(not weapons) in spoiler tags? I dont want to waste hacksilver and rare materials. :fear: 

Edited by Keano

2 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Was it really so broken at release that an update every day has been required since?

No. Even I don't understand the patches.

It slowed down twice yesterday after patch. Don't know whats the issue :ko: nothing major though.

IDK how many would bother considering that there are no trophies tied to higher difficulty play.
yeah i am sure people will drop to story mode just to wind up the other rather difficult stuff for the plat..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Would like to see people complete the post-game content on the highest difficulty. ?

I will not try “give me gow” difficulty but would love to see a YT play through of it. So many optional bosses and missions are kicking my a*s on “give me challenge”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, slackerninja said:

IDK how many would bother considering that there are no trophies tied to higher difficulty play.

Everybody has their own perspective towards playing a game, some choose story and ease gameplay while some wants a challenge to gain a achievement satisfaction. Same goes with trophy hunting. 

So it doesn't matter if there aren't trophies linked to difficulty. Game is a masterpiece on it's own. 

21 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Would like to see people complete the post-game content on the highest difficulty. ?

Not enough reason to clear it on highest. You get nothing except frustration 

Heaven 

Chup, stop lying that you completed on hardest or playing on hardest