God of War

Big Boss

i started give me god of war playthrough.. went on the clear the first batch of enemies.. thn decided to quit and load my normal save to play arena.. after that decided to continue the hardest difficulty but save file wasnt there anymore.. is this happening with everyone or its a bug?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Have my wallet loaded and ready but still thinking to get this or not as there are huge backlogs for me and I might not end up playing. But very hard to avoid spoilers !!! Tough times. :(

Take it from a person who wasn't very eager on a new God of War. You can ignore the backlog for this one. I'm on chapter three but what a ride it's been so far. Sometimes I realise I'm just staring at the screen, not because of how pretty it is (it's pretty AF) but how hard it is to stop being engrossed. 

3 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

I too have a huge back log (Around 20-30 games). And i am somebody who never purchases the game for full price, leave aside day one purchase :P. Even then went ahead and got the game day 1, took 2 days sick leave and finished the game. And i am so glad that i took this decision. You should just stop whatever you are doing and go buy this game, you genuinely won't regret it. 

Even I took 1 day sick leave from work just to play it.  Though I did not finish it but still exploring ?

1 hour ago, hope said:

Anyone noticed, there are some runes at the back of LE. Wonder what it means.

check my post in spoiler thread

6 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Have my wallet loaded and ready but still thinking to get this or not as there are huge backlogs for me and I might not end up playing. But very hard to avoid spoilers !!! Tough times. :(

DO IT. This is one of those games where backlog can stay aside for a while. 

Edited by Keano

52 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I postponed my honeymoon by two weeks during tlou and tweeted it to naughty dog. They rt'd it and sent me a dm saying if I was in the US  they would send me a box of goodies. 

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

People talking about taking sick leave. Bruh, I postponed my surgery for a week. 

:majesty:

6 hours ago, Keano said:

:roflroll:

Db5KR4cUQAE_Pjr.jpg

57 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

I postponed my honeymoon by two weeks during tlou and tweeted it to naughty dog. They rt'd it and sent me a dm saying if I was in the US  they would send me a box of goodies. 

giphy.gif