God of War

Big Boss

2 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Another thing very important. Is there a full health and full rage resurrection stone in the game for normal gameplay (non game+) if so where to find it. It would help alot.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

The boi has a runic attack called ratasokr, he's basically a profanity spewing squirrel who digs up either health or rage stones for you, he can help getting your rage to max, for hp you have this one talisman that gives hp regen for a while, or you can just go killing some random draugr and get hp from there

Deadly Mist or Cursed Mist set, both have big runic stat boosts, spam runics whenever you get the chance, fast firing aoe runics are best.

This is like one of those dark souls bosses where you have to play measuredly and not be greedy

Also when she goes into the air, she will do one of two total bullshit moves, remember to get the BOI to fire his lightning arrows to stop her, she will fall to ground, so you can get 1-2 hits again.
Lighting are blue or lemon arrows? Abd runic attacks are the ones you do with L1+ R1 or R2 right?

Just now, NitroNeo said:

Lighting are blue or lemon arrows? Abd runic attacks are the ones you do with L1+ R1 or R2 right?

the yellow arrows.

yes i think those are kratos runic attacks, the axe has two, and the blades have two, also your BOI has runic attack, the wolves runic attack is the only one you should bother with in combat.

I played last month, so i don't remember the controls properly.

the yellow arrows.
yes i think those are kratos runic attacks, the axe has two, and the blades have two, also your BOI has runic attack, the wolves runic attack is the only one you should bother with in combat.

I played last month, so i don't remember the controls properly.
Yeah cool i use wolves too though I'll check if the boi can get a better cooldown. I gave him health stone armor but he does very rarey find one in this sh*t fight.

1 minute ago, NitroNeo said:

Yeah cool i use wolves too though I'll check if the boi can get a better cooldown. I gave him health stone armor but he does very rarey find one in this sh*t fight.

Yes, the boy doesn't find hp stones, you get more stones by beating sigrun's golden a*s :rofl:

pity you can't use them otherwise the will smash you head to the ground and then stomp your neck 3 times :/

Yes, the boy doesn't find hp stones, you get more stones by beating sigrun's golden a*s :rofl:
pity you can't use them otherwise the will smash you head to the ground and then stomp your neck 3 times :/

The worst part is some disc that she throws to the ground if you get close to her knocking 60% of your health

On 8/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, PhantomShade said:

Deadly Mist or Cursed Mist set, both have big runic stat boosts, spam runics whenever you get the chance, fast firing aoe runics are best.

This is like one of those dark souls bosses where you have to play measuredly and not be greedy

Also when she goes into the air, she will do one of two total bullshit moves, remember to get the BOI to fire his lightning arrows to stop her, she will fall to ground, so you can get 1-2 hits again.

Thanks for your help Brotha, the curse armor set did it, i used only the wrist, chest i think. and the third one i kept it at valkyrie might something, cooldown is i felt very important to use runics. Also one mistake i did with the last tries is that i was using valkyrie armors but i did not de-equip good enchantments i had on prior armors thus i was getting stat debufs, this game does not auto de-equip enchantments on armor change.

With solving this issues i got a build with stats along the line of
Strength -202

Runin - 185

Defence - 170

Vitality - 70 [Still don't know WTF this stat does]

Luck - 75 [Still don't know WTF this stat does]

Cooldown - 75

Father and son what an apt name for the platinum, all them feels came rushing down, i didn't like kratos from the first 3 games, but Kratos and Atreus make the best team [yes there i said it bye batman and robin]. The combat is sublime when a mad valkryie queen is not kicking your arse. This combat system has now ruined so many games for me, the environments are jaw dropping gorgeous, i never knew stones could look this beautiful, the realm travel mechanism is freaking marvelous, the game is so ahead of it's time .

Now spoiler territory, you have been warned before continuing. i don't know how realistic this is to norse mythology but i don't think atreus is loki, when the great giant builder built walls for odin, it was loki not thor who dealt with his horse and him upon the completion of said walls, also while in some area of the game i saw a body with loki like horned armor and cape. The game did change some stuff here and there, but like in norse mythology, baldor does technically die at the hands of loki and the world serpant. I really want atreus as his own character, feels like a awesome character to handle and the bantar he does is on par with peter parker spidey.

I hope ragnarok happens in the 3rd game, and  Kratos stays around till the absolute end of the 3rd game. And boy give mimir more dialogs, and more exploration of nifelheim and mispelheim or whatever new realms, it's been a long time since mortal kombat deception's konquest mode that i got to explore various realms, loot treasure and have a hellova time doing it.

Now at a loss of words, but damn enjoyed playing this brilliant creation.

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
no i havent played the game but someone else will help you for sure [emoji14] 

Thank u good sir...I don't know how to start a new thread ... Pretty new to this platform so don't exactly knwo it works.....

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Can you post a video or gif showing the attack? Could be runic attacks. 
You're already expert in the game, bro. Hardest enemy in the game with no damage taken. 
But I'll see if I can help, lol. 
I want to try something new n for that I want learn that blades attack n leaping shield attack.....lemme show u the blades attack I'm talking aboute430324da299dcfbba26de1bd5ef3c57.jpg

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...