God of War

Big Boss

I just played the PC version from my friend's steam account.  The PC version excels amazingly. 

The optimization is great. The ultrawide aspect did WONDER for this game....man....just for playing it in UW, I'm itching to get it for my own. The more real estate made the game more cinematic. Oh my god. :paagaldance:

haha.... I did play from my friend's account. I didn't pirate the games(you can check my steam account and can see all the latest games are there). But thinking to get it for my own later. For now, have HFW, Elden Ring and Dying light 2 in horizon.

Edited by SaiKO

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

Time to finally get this done on ps4, left it after meeting Snake dude couple of years back and never went back. had to travel at the time  :wOOtjumpy:

Sup

25 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Wait... there's a snake in this game? Do you have to fight it? I couldn't continue Sekiro because of my fear of snakes. They scare the sh*t out of me. :nerves:

The answer to this is a spoiler but if you fear snakes, avoid this and Ragnarok also

19 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

The answer to this is a spoiler but if you fear snakes, avoid this and Ragnarok also

Dared and saw the cutscenes on YT. It looks more like a dragon to me. No hissing either. I am going to continue the game. Thanks though!

20 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yes there is one. But he's cute and cuddly and that's exactly what you do to him. 

That's what I thought!

Edited by The Panda