God of War

Big Boss

3 hours ago, DinJo said:

But are all chest important? 

the wooden ones are mostly out in the open and contain just moneys. And if you open every wooden chests you see, by mid-game, you would have more cash than things to spend on. But the fancy chests, which are cleverly hidden, contain the good stuff. So, yeah, makes sense to seek them out. Plus, some of them require quite engaging puzzle solving. So, it doesn't feel like a chore. 

On 2/19/2022 at 3:48 PM, DinJo said:

Completed the game , really awesome experience of gaming after 4 years. Will jump on Days gone now

Days gone is very good give it sometime, though I am half in mood to ban you for finishing this game so late.

On 2/19/2022 at 3:48 PM, DinJo said:

Completed the game , really awesome experience of gaming after 4 years. Will jump on Days gone now

Give days gone a few hours and get to the 3rd camp asap

it's a really good game imo

I always hated GoW games cuz it was too hard for me and also never liked mythological games. AC Odyssey was the first game with some mythological content that I really enjoyed. GoW has been siting there with I having no interest to play but finally I started playing, but deleted after playing like 30 mins or so.

But couple of months later (2 weeks back), I gave it another go, and after the first few hours it started to grow on me. And now I’m a fan. It was amazing.

I am just unable to beat any of the Valkyries 

3 minutes ago, Aercy said:

I always hated GoW games cuz it was too hard for me and also never liked mythological games. AC Odyssey was the first game with some mythological content that I really enjoyed. GoW has been siting there with I having no interest to play but finally I started playing, but deleted after playing like 30 mins or so.

But couple of months later (2 weeks back), I gave it another go, and after the first few hours it started to grow on me. And now I’m a fan. It was amazing.

Try an easier game, like Demon Souls or Elden Ring. 

• Haha 2

2OSRtw0.png

Can someone tell me how to get into these areas? Can't figure it out. For ref I'm currentl at the point where I've reached the mountain peak and have to go meet the Witch again. I just got the shock arrows so I'l probably explore these areas again 

Edited by dylanjosh

On 2/28/2022 at 10:11 PM, Aercy said:

Beat all 8 Valkyries but cannot beat the Queen