God of War

Big Boss

17 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

2OSRtw0.png

Can someone tell me how to get into these areas? Can't figure it out. For ref I'm currentl at the point where I've reached the mountain peak and have to go meet the Witch again. I just got the shock arrows so I'l probably explore these areas again 

use the boat.

• 1 month later...

Boy!!!!

lel, completed the Story, cannot wait for the next one :good:

explored almost all of the map, defeated 3 Valkyrie's before ending the story, once u know how to beat a Valkyrie, the entirety of the Game is a cakewalk :happydance:

• Like 1

So, started streaming this last night and the opening was a Bang !!! Have kept myself away from all the media of this game so it took me by surprise. Some of our fellow IVGians were also in the chat providing tips and tricks to me. Thanks to them as well.

Looking forward to the journey ahead.

Here my situation is that I beat the game on give me god of War mode and beat 2 Valkyries then left the game. Now I can’t begin again out of nowhere as I can’t be quickly attuned enough to directly take on the next Valkyrie

Edited by 0verlord

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

'Give me God of War', when in reality, for Kratos, it probably felt like 'Give me a Story' difficulty. It's not like he'll go down after taking two hits from a Draugr. Which is why I beat all the valkyries on the lowest difficulty, which is the canonical way to do it.

Well, you seem to play like a scardy cat and that’s not canonical at all. Real Kratos is so fast and ferocious that no puny Draugr can touch him at all, let alone Kratos dying from 2 hits from a Draugr. Devs have included “Give me a Story” so that old people with low dexterity and skills like you can also play the game and feel good about themselves :giggle:

Edited by 0verlord
  • Haha 4