God of War

Big Boss

(most of us figured it out, because of your PSN ID, but hope doesn't like reading so...:rofl:)
:rofl:

yup that id happened after the e3 gow3 reveal trailer..

this game is :majesty:

maza aa gaya yaar...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Met the Satyrs like enemies of the new gow. They were huge pain in the previous gows and SSM has wonderfully replaced them with same annoying and difficult to beat sobs  <_< 

Upgraded to some new moves and the moves are so difficult to execute on these champus that i think faltu le liya <_<

Saala do min shaanti se lado yaar. Time toh do bande ko. Har 2 sec mein 2-3 ungli karne aa jaate hai.

Ek samne se ungli krta hai aur do side se. Bahut parshaan kar rahe saale :P

Edited by hope

That's a wrap. WOW! Best 3 days of video gaming this year. 

Good:

• Story - well written and directed. No a single dull moment throughout the journey. Fantastic.
  • Graphics - the best looking game. 
  • Sound / Music / OST - fantastic.
  • Combat - crunchy and fun throughout. Never got bored of throwing the axe and watch it return in a thunderous way. Very well done.
  • Characters - Atreus was surprisingly not annoying. Very good work there. He was excellent until the end. The other characters were well written too. Kratos is Kratos. The badarsesery is still there. The voice is godly. 
  • Postgame and side content - good enough. Some very challenging stuff there even on normal.

The RPG elements were very amateur but the whole shift from previous game worked very well. In the end, upgraded everything and still had so much left. Anyways, play it as an action game and don't indulge in pseudo RPG stuff.

Absolutely amazing game. Once in a generation. This is a MUST PLAY! Amazing action with a great adventure and a fantastic storytelling. A game that is can sit next to The Last of Us. 

That feel when HYPE delivers. DFn0NbJ.pngDFn0NbJ.pngDFn0NbJ.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

But but but exploration wasn't like Skyrim

Just too tired of collectibles and half-baked RPG elements in every game. I gave up halfway on collecting everything and played it as an action game and ended up enjoying it way more. 

Now, go and get me the sequel. 1WHoJgB.png