Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

God of War

Did not get the game yet, as I am travelling and have the LE pre-booked in India. But in Singapore, I did come across the complete artbook for GoW (not the mini artbook that comes with LE/CE; the complete 200+ page one) which I purchased.

Just posting the cover pics here, which does not have any spoiler.

Hv only given a cursory glance to the book contents and will only go in detail once I have played the game.

P37fQ7J.jpg

CjyZo6V.jpg

7JBtNIT.jpg

BTW if it's of any comfort; at the store I asked at least, it seems LE did not come to Singapore at all. Regarding CE, the shopkeeper said they had some weird version in Singapore, which had the normal (not steelbook) cover. And it was OoS as well.

And all editions were pretty much out  of stock everywhere. Even standard editions was OoS in many places, with some places being left out eith 1-2 copies. Did not even get a glimpse of any special editions anywhere.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2

Finished the game. It's definitely one of the best game out there right now. But it felt a bit stretched. And was expecting a better (more epic) ending (boss fight). 

I liked what they did with the story. It's actually a proper reboot with lots of scope for the future. 

9/10

5 hours ago, slackerninja said:

Hearing it'll hit stores tomorrow. Apparently got billed by Sony today. More info as it happens.

Fking finally....

I am exploring alot. Not rushing with the Story. And so far this game is mind blowing. I have never felt like this before with others game. Surely i did play a lot of masterpiece games but God of War will always be very special to me. I'm happy to be a video gamer that i got to play this game. But that just me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, george361 said:

I am exploring alot. Not rushing with the Story. And so far this game is mind blowing. I have never felt like this before with others game. Surely i did play a lot of masterpiece games but God of War will always be very special to me. I'm happy to be a video gamer that i got to play this game. But that just me. 

Same. There's so much to explore and the level design, graphics and art really add to the sense of discovery. I'm pretty much in constant awe of the whole thing.

Of course, the downside of too much exploration is that the story quests become easy....even on hard (for as far as I've played at least).

Edited by STICK3Rboy

7 minutes ago, hope said:

Teach me Boy :P PM me how you do that. 

Do the side quest and explore :P

Also stats matter, a lot. In fact the only useless stat is Strength unless all you do is basic combos.

Apparently, the LE stock is coming to India by today, like ninja mentioned. So expect your retailers(in Bengaluru) to stock up on the game by tomorrow evening or the day after. This is freaking catastrophic. F*ck you Sony India.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Apparently, the LE stock is coming to India by today, like ninja mentioned. So expect your retailers(in Bengaluru) to stock up on the game by tomorrow evening or the day after. This is freaking catastrophic. F*ck you Sony India.

All the LE copies are apparently booked (local dealers), so only those who preordered will be able to pickup locally. No extra copies.

Lol earlier ppl were saying it’s just 5-7 days 

we can wait 

but now lol 

those 5-7 days seem catastrophic :rofl: 

two beautiful decisions I made this month 

Canceling LE & Buying Digital 

Second was not getting married 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Clenched_Balls said:

Lol nice 

Worth the wait imo.... But ya sheer stupidity by Sony India