God of War

Big Boss

There is a nice scene towards the end after the kid kills the animal. Kratos tries to comfort the kid but backs out and hands him the dagger. Also there a rage meter that goes upas the kid misses his shot on his first try but goes down as kratos calms down.

There is a nice scene towards the end after the kid kills the animal. Kratos tries to comfort the kid but backs out and hands him the dagger. Also there a rage meter that goes upas the kid misses his shot on his first try but goes down as kratos calms down.

Yeah that almost gentle-comforting part was good. Didn't notice the second one you mentioned. Will watch again this evening.

Make to sure gamersyde's uncompressed footage. It literally looks unreal.

Will do. Watched the conference this morning in bed on a tiny 5" phone. Need to watch everything again anyway.

Make to sure to download gamersyde's uncompressed footage. It literally looks unreal. F**king brilliant.

Here: http://www.gamersyde.com/

I'm just trying to make sense.

the "sensible" part is probably Kratos adopted this kid.because he keeps saying "your mother"

the "sensible" part is probably Kratos adopted this kid.because he keeps saying "your mother"

Saying "your mother" is not out of the ordinary if the kid is his son. If anything its pretty normal to hear it that way.

Edited by Walker

Saying "your mother" is not out of the ordinary if the kid is his son. If anything its pretty normal to hear it that way.

if he's really his son,i wonder will they get him killed or keep him alive for God of War 7-9?

Killed/maimed/threatened/abducted or a variation on the above will happen at some point I guess. Kratos gotta be Kratos.

There are many moments in the demo where he is the old kratos but he just holds it back.Somewhere in the game though he will be fed up and unleash the full fury.In the demo itself that Kid pissed him off many times but he didn't do anything though he was raging.

Controlling raging meter could be a game play mechanic?

I'm pretty sure I heard the boy call him Father in the demo itself

Also he says,you mother's knife.....it's yours now

means she is the one who died

The boy won't die & will be like Ellie it seems

In that opening scene, the kid's face had quite a few scars...may be he was attacked earlier too....her mom died trying to save him(he is harry potter :P)...may be Kratos killed her...

I just hope we get the blades of chaos for the majority of the game

i have no doubt that we'll get it at a later stage of the game. the blades of chaos are one of the most iconic weapons in gaming, there is no way they'll throw it off esp now that they confirmed its the same kratos and continuation of his story. in the demo his wrists are covered with some sort of leather, once the rage unleashes, the blades will too.

I'm pretty sure I heard the boy call him Father in the demo itself

Also he says,you mother's knife.....it's yours now

means she is the one who died

The boy won't die & will be like Ellie it seems

Yes even I heard the boy calling Kratos as Father somewhere between 05:18 to 05:20 you can hear it.

I'm wondering if they will add Ascension's MP(or its evolution) to this. The game doesn't really need it as it would be a great game nevertheless but some people(Ank?) say that Ascension's MP was fantastic.