God of War

Big Boss

I think that SSM would have initially thought this as one game installment, and planned that story will end in this game itself. SSM might now rethink and make it two seeing the amazing reception they got.

I hope they stick with whatever they have planned initially and dnt change things based on the reception. This new direction looks awesome, TLOU'ish but Kratos character's traits are also there. Best of both the worlds.

So Son knows Norse Language but Kratos Doesnt.Axe has an History and lot of characters associated with it :naughty: Kratos teaches him whole game.

Just gimme this game already :samui:

Edited by hope

I think contrary to everyones belief that the kids gonna be dead by the end of game it will be kratos who will go for good.. and the kid will take the series further from there on...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

so how many of you caught the ghost that appears briefly after the first combat section. who could it be? his mother or athena

I noticed that and the Fairy type thing(Gaf helped me a bit :P). Someone watching the child? Could be the mother, could be someone Kratos knows and don't want to introduce him/her to the child. I dunno. Excited to look forward.

One of the cute moments was when the kid goes aaaaa when deer suddenly appears in front of him. Really awesome moment, makes me smile every time I see it [emoji38]

That and when the kid fires the arrow and gets happy for a good shot. His and Kratos's reaction at that moment is heartwarming.

I like the part where he fires arrow to Kratos and later apologize :fear: that cracked me up

Some are speculating that the hooded figure could be Odin and the kid to be Thor due to the lightning attribute of zeus being in kid's lineage assuming he's son of Kratos. Hooded figure appearance also match to Odin's in viking myths.

Edited by KyoyaHibari

I like the part where he fires arrow to Kratos and later apologize :fear: that cracked me up

Some are speculating that the hooded figure could be Odin and the kid to be Thor due to the lightning attribute of zeus being in kid's lineage assuming he's son of Kratos. Hooded figure appearance also match to Odin's in viking myths.

Hmmm interesting, and maybe Kratos has a task to train him and hence he says you are ready..

so how many of you caught the ghost that appears briefly after the first combat section. who could it be? his mother or athena

or some random ghost maybe? xD wasnt there some random ghosts like these in a few GOW games before lol?its been years since ive played but i do remember the random ghosts somewhere in either gow3 or maybe ghost of sparta

So the BOY`s first dialogue is "The Dull Hammer doesnt scare me" .

Seeing the demo,you can call your Axe anytime i think.That Combo was great on the Troll.Throw the Axe onto the troll,jump,recall Axe and BAM again.Loved it :bounce:

Only thing i dont like is Crafting.That is not needed i think in a GOW game.

Edited by hope

Amazing! Could that fairy be a common enemy? Or a mini-boss? Perhaps an ally?

The only thing I'm skeptic about is the fact(some what) that the kid will be us throughout the game. I think this will in someway affect the combat. Will Kratoss rip-apart everyone in front of a child? Who knows?

Either way, i'll get it Day-1 anyway. or Day-0 if FlipKart messes up again. :P

Amazing! Could that fairy be a common enemy? Or a mini-boss? Perhaps an ally?

The only thing I'm skeptic about is the fact(some what) that the kid will be us throughout the game. I think this will in someway affect the combat. Will Kratoss rip-apart everyone in front of a child? Who knows?

Either way, i'll get it Day-1 anyway. or Day-0 if FlipKart messes up again. :P

Kratos just helped the kid put a knife thru a Stag, after he despatched some enemies. What exactly are you on about now? :lol:

Kratos just helped the kid put a knife thru a Stag, after he despatched some enemies. What exactly are you on about now? :lol:

The older games are very heavy on gore and such, especially GOW3. They could go over the top in those games without an issue, but in here, with the child they could possible reduce it. Inn GOW3, it was casual for Kratos to rip apart a centaur's guts during gameplay. I definitely see this being affected due to the child's presence as Kratos obviously want to teach the child to control his anger. Basically, I don't want the combat being affected too much in terms of over the top gore and action. If this would have a traditional GOW reveal, the troll in the demo would have been smashed into multiple pieces.

Edited by Aloy

The older games are very heavy on gore and such, especially GOW3. They could go over the top in those games without an issue, but in here, with the child they could possible reduce it. Inn GOW3, it was casual for Kratos to rip apart a centaur's guts during gameplay. I definitely see this being affected due to the child's presence as Kratos obviously want to teach the child to control his anger. Basically, I don't want the combat being affected too much in terms of over the top gore and action. If this would have a traditional GOW reveal, the troll in the demo would have been smashed into multiple pieces.

Dont stress yourself too much.. its 2 years away.. there will be some sort of f**k up and all hell will break lose for kratos... sit back and wait for now.. its a long time before you change your id to kratos.. ;)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Edited by sobbii