God of War

Big Boss

OT:- Shipment Update.

I went to Venus Games Bangalore today.... What Ninja said is right, SONY as usual F**ked it but this time they crossed the line bcoz it is GoW.

All Midnight launches cancelled in Bangalore (Landmark/Venus/GTS) as confirmed by Venus Guys. There is a delay in Order but they are claiming we will get the Game on 20th from the stores. I told him 10 times just to re confirm. And I ordered L.E paid full amount bcoz the owner said he will get me the Game on 20th Night (Limited Edition) without Fail.

Let's see How True they are while committing.

Called the Venus guy. He says only standard edition would be available tomorrow, not the limited edition.

BTW, midnight launch was only gonna take place in Venus. Landmark and GTS had already said they wouldn't do midnight launch here.

Global unlock time. The game unlocks at 12 am EST / 9 pm PST on Friday. 
wont it unlock at 12 midnight i.e. in under 12 hours for those who bought from indian psn..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, sobbii said:

wont it unlock at 12 midnight i.e. in under 12 hours for those who bought from indian psn..

Yes, it should. Midnight unlock. 5 hours in NZ / 7 hours in AU. 

Sadly, can't change region. JoQjWpq.png

6 minutes ago, Walker said:

Hmmm. You know what's worse?

Being depressed, and then having someone ask why. And you explain why and they say it's just a game....

I feel you mate, have gone through this numerous times :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monokuma said:
8 minutes ago, Walker said:

Being depressed, and then having someone ask why. And you explain why and they say it's just a game....

tenor.gif

Axe them.

He cannot that's the mother of his child. 

Btw, If they are not getting the L.E on 20th, I will ask for refund and take the standard edition instead. I hope Venus guy should be able to do this.

This wait is killing me. Reminding me of the UC2/GOW III/GTA V/TLoU days.... Where HYPE is greater than everything.

Also, 1 query....  I always loved the gore part in GoW franchise. From what I have heard and read few bits of reviews they say it is not as gorier as previous installments.

While this is not a turn off for me but I always loved the Gore part. Head Smacking, Tearing, Limbs Cutting, Blood Splattering over the Floors & Walls. WOW!!

:D, Yeah I know. I am sadist. :P

47 minutes ago, Walker said:

tenor.gif

Even worse is when a girl/woman says that buying a 1l hangbag is the same as buying a 1l tv. Both can be compared and are equal waste of money :lol:

Edited by Sach4life